Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27 Boxers that had Canelo beating Golovkin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Bundrage

Truax

Trout

Ward

Linares

Murray

Shields

Khan

Haye

Foreman

Smith

Monroe

Mora

Plant

Fowler

Coldwell

Quigley

Cordina

Stevenson

Garcia

Also had Canelo winning:
    Mikey Garcia
    Robert Garcia
    Mayweather Sr
    Miguel Cotto
    Errol Spence
    David Lemieux
    Andy Lee

edit: added some more below.

Rolando Romero
    Jeff Mayweather
    Kevin Newmen
    Chavez Sr
    Ladarius Miller
    Sugar Ray Leonard

I'm sure there'll be more. Robbery though.
    Don't you know, bro? Gringos and media - people who have never fought before - understand boxing better than people who actually box and train boxers for a living.

CUCKNADDY

BYE BYE BORAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      No fool. They think Canelo won because he was landing the harder and cleaner shots in most rounds. Their faces is evidence to that. Meanwhile we have dumb Golovkin fans pointing to compubox saying Golovkin landed more punches so he won. Completely disregarding the power behind the punches. I've seen stupid Golovkin fans trying to argue that Golovkins jab counts the same as a Canelo hook to the body.

Waste of time telling you this ****. You're an idiot that believes Dan Rafael is the ultimate judge of fights.
      when did I say this? I said Fat Dans job is to cover every fight and score them, and thats why the boxing press is there, to score fights so they can give the general public an idea on who won the fight when they have their articles read the next day. Is that much to understand for your tiny head? Can we move on? Just admit you've been completely owned on this subject you worthless canelo-di** eating fa ggot.

So the fact that GGG landed TWICE as many left hands as Canelo did means nothing to you? i repeat, TWICE. Take Canelo's d*** outta your mouth and then answer me.

Also, we can't forget Canelo was stalking but could never get GGG on the ropes like GGG did to him in the first fight. Thats called INEFFECTIVE AGGRESSION you dumb f***.

Golovkin POWER JAB was disrupting Canelos pressure, he tried to bully Golovkin but he couldnt. Not once was Golovkin on the ropes. Golovkins power punches look so effortlessly when they land, that he doesn't need to telegraph his power to truly unleash the potency behind it. GGG's punches are not wide punches like Canelos and dont necessarily have that "thumping" sound at the end of his punches. I truly believe this is where you Canelo fa gs got caught up on. The power jab was landing at will and snapping Canelos head back all day. Short hooks and uppercut on the inside were messing Canelos timing up BAD and thats why he was so ineffectively going forward.

Little boxing lesson for you dumb f***. Now go away.

Comment

• "27 boxers who don't know how to score a fight"

Comment

• Originally posted by Just looking View Post
          "27 boxers who don't know how to score a fight"
          Media saying canelo didn't win yet the majority of fighters and trainers on record say canelo won. But what do fighters and trainers know lol

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          So

]

Comment

• Originally posted by Just looking View Post
            "27 boxers who don't know how to score a fight"
            "27 boxers who probably never scored a fight before and who were probably looking down on their phones during rounds"

Yet Boxing media members' scorecards are heavily ignored by cheat-nelo fans when ITS THEIR JOB to score fights. They have much more experience in doing so then your average pro boxer who just happen to tune in because it was a big fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Don't you know, bro? Gringos and media - people who have never fought before - understand boxing better than people who actually box and train boxers for a living.

CUCKNADDY

BYE BYE BORAT
              you do know the judges who score fights have no fighting experience in their resumes right? Yet the Commission hires these people as judges to score fights. knowing how to fight and how to score a fight don't go hand in hand. and believe me, media members have scored way more fights and have way more experience scoring fights then the boxers who had canelo winning on sat night.

Oh and I believe half were mexican? bias much?

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                And Ward lost here.
                Don't have any clue what you are trying to say here.

Ward dominated Barrera.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  If you judge fights that way, your as stupd as lil robbie, some people cut easily, some dont, if you had scar tissue existing around your eyes,, it will open in no time, some people swell at the smallest hit, some get battered and show no signs, watch chavez snr vs taylor 1, chavez was battered round after round and didnt have a mark on his face, it was a close fight, anyone saying it was a blowout has no idea
                  I'm not saying Canelo won for that reason.

I had GGG winning.

I am disputing that Canelo's face was more beaten up than GGG's. Obviously it wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Don't have any clue what you are trying to say here.

Ward dominated Barrera.
                    No, look at Ward's face. He lost. Barrera is completely clean, Ward looks like hell. Barrera won.

Comment

• I have seen Youtube comments saying Foreman and Tyson picked Canelo because they don't like EE fighters. Is there really any rational debate with Golovkin fans in denial?

One argument is that it was close, could've gone either way, which most boxers and trainers acknowledge. Even media members like Rafael and Pugmire who are heavy GGG fans picked a DRAW, but respect the decision, which they wouldn't need to and continue writing more articles to boost controversy for the third fight. Since the days have progressed, with more boxers saying their opinion, media members have quit what ringside reporters have said.

Then youve got guys like Roy Jones Jr., one of many, blasts Team GGG for making the STORY of Mexican style which they didnt deliver.

I agree with Roy. Had Team GGG kept humble since the inception of Mexican Style, it wouldve gone to Golovkin. I think the judges did Golovkin a favor with the jab. In other words, Team GGG were just sht talking about a style and bribing which they didnt show their part. Why would Judges respect that? Kids know what dares are.

Comment

Working...
                      X