Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner exposed by a stripper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner should have known better than to fall asleep with a hoe still in the room.
    I mean cmon.
    He grew up in the hood. Didnt he?
    Surely he must of known to get her the fuk out as soon as your done playing with that toy.
    I knew he wasn't smart i just didn't know he was this dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      You a fool to believe bitter bytchez. Pissed of a bytch and the first she will try is to say your D is small.
      That's real.

Have a female friend that gets with a man and all she wants to do is talk about how much money he makes and how fat his **** is. Then when they break up she's got nothing but stories about how he was always broke and had a small **** that couldn't get her off.

Comment

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
        People still care about Adrien Broner?
        He makes millions of dollars per fight, is one of Showtime's biggest attractions and one of Barclays' best ticket sellers.

Broner and Deontay Wilder are PBC's clear top two draws.

Comment

AB likes to get his ass licked and fingered.

That doesn't surprise me for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            I didn't actually look at it, but you could look for yourself instead of believing some hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Brother she ain’t looking for love
              No chit she’s their for the coin
              He’s the dumb azz who falls asleep with a pro in the room
              No experience and no fughin brains , she could of ripped off of his jewelry and who knows what else
              In the video it states he locked up all jewelry and money. Only gave her what he said he would.
              Last edited by HandSpeed303; 08-27-2018, 02:54 AM.

Comment

You have to a dumb mother****er to believe anything that comes out of a whore's mouth.

Comment

Go and watch the Adrien Broner hot tub video you see his dick, he ain't small and no ****.

Comment

Comment

Talented but troubled fighter Adrien ‘The Problem’ Broner has reportedly failed to make an appearance for a drugs test.

Broner has had an up and down time outside of the ring these past few years.

Every time he looked set to get momentum going again, something or other outside of the ring just kept seeming to crop up and pull him back.

The WBC (World Boxing Council) as part of their ‘Clean Boxing Program’ work with VADA, who administer random drugs tests to every fighter in the top 15 of each weight class in the WBC rankings, have released a statement on Broner.

The WBC president has confirmed that VADA have informed him Broner missed a test:

“@WBCBoxing has received missed test report from @Vada_Testing as AdrienBroner is located in Florida and didn’t update his whereabouts form.”

Although Broner doesn’t have a fight scheduled this could put him in a lot of bother.

Comment

Working...
                      X