No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Manny Pacquiao 144.6, Antonio Margarito 150

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scarhead View Post
    The guy is a career Welterweight. He usually makes 147, how is 150 draining to him?
    We have people close to his camp, on Boxingscene that say he can no longer "easily" make 147. Not surprising since he's been fighting there since he he was a Teenager.

Fortunately they've also said 150 appears to be comfortable for him

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
      so let me get this straight, I didn't watch the weigh in nor any lead up to this fight so this is news to me, you mean to tell me Manny Pacquiao weighed 144 pounds in a fight for a VACANT Jr Middleweight title in a fight where not only ISN'T he ranked there but the fight is already 4 pounds off 154 at 150? since when has it been allowed in Boxing that you can weigh in the night before the fight a FULL weight class below your scheduled fight and not be penalized or punished in any way? he didn't even do a title VS title fight where the winner could win both titles but hold up look at the guy he's fighting he deserves this fight even less. Boxing fans unite and boycott this bullshit! Bob Arum is slapping you all in the face with his 80 year old **** drinking merlot chillin in his suite due to people supporting his bullshit, can this even be considered a JR Middleweight fight when 1 of the 2 fighters didn't weigh in within the limit of Jr Middleweight?
      Since forever.

Have you ever heard of a case where a boxer was penalized for coming in at too low a weight? Didn't think so.

The alphabet organizations are corrupt, we should all know that by now.

Comment

• Catch weight

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
        What are you talking about??
        Weight limits are 148-154.
        It's at a catch weight... MAX weight is 150

Comment

• 144 lbs is way too ****in small. on fight night, it will be a welterweight vs a super middleweight.

Comment

• after thinking about this ever since the weigh in I see how pac is gonna win the fight, his speed is gonna overwhelm and confuse margarito

Comment

• I hope Margarito knocks out Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
                at 144 pacquiao will be killing slow ass cheato.this is exactly where manny wanted to be.it does'nt matter what cheato weighs.his slow ass is who he is reagrdless.a lying,cheating bastard.enjoy the payday cheato because a embarrassing ass whooppin is coming with it.
                and i can't wait to laugh at the numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
                  so let me get this straight, I didn't watch the weigh in nor any lead up to this fight so this is news to me, you mean to tell me Manny Pacquiao weighed 144 pounds in a fight for a VACANT Jr Middleweight title in a fight where not only ISN'T he ranked there but the fight is already 4 pounds off 154 at 150? since when has it been allowed in Boxing that you can weigh in the night before the fight a FULL weight class below your scheduled fight and not be penalized or punished in any way? he didn't even do a title VS title fight where the winner could win both titles but hold up look at the guy he's fighting he deserves this fight even less. Boxing fans unite and boycott this bullshit! Bob Arum is slapping you all in the face with his 80 year old **** drinking merlot chillin in his suite due to people supporting his bullshit, can this even be considered a JR Middleweight fight when 1 of the 2 fighters didn't weigh in within the limit of Jr Middleweight?
                  You think Roy weighed over 200 when he fought Ruiz?

Damn man you are a solid poster but that is shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
                    i got 14k on margarito, does anyone want to take the bet?
                    ill bet all my points

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                      Since forever.

Have you ever heard of a case where a boxer was penalized for coming in at too low a weight? Didn't think so.

The alphabet organizations are corrupt, we should all know that by now.
                      it's not everyday someone comes in literally a full division BENEATH the agreed upon weight class, don't sit there and act like this happens all of the time, but yes alphabet soup organizations are dirtier than garbage itself

Comment

Working...
                      X