Collapse
No announcement yet.

the universe did not just create its damn self.we have a creator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Physics and Cosmology actually prove that, God does not need to exist in order for a big bang to occur. And if a Big bang can occur, than life is possible. Remember it took 14 billion years, this did not happen over night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Sure thing mate.

I believe that there is a God based on the things I've seen throughout my life.

Therefore I have concluded that it is more beneficial to believe in God & live a somewhat righteous life as best I can.

Because if I live as such in life & die & God doesn't exist. Well I'll be gone living a fairly decent life, judged by somewhat decent morals.

But suppose I do not believe in God & live my life in a relatively immoral way & then I die & I find myself at judgement holding a 1 way ticket to hell. A rather unpleasant thought.

Therefore I live my life assuming that God exists & watches over me & as best I can. Hoping he is there when I pass to welcome me home. But if not I'll be gone with no harm done.
      That's not your philosophy, that's Pascal's Wager

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLIX- View Post
        and that is where science fails cause nothing cant make something
        Then what made god?

Comment

For every bit of matter there is apparently a corresponding bit of anti-matter. This relates to the energy we are familiar with in everyday life and the mysterious "dark-energy" causing the expansion of the universe, which some people speculate is "anti-energy". All in all this means we are still in a 0 state. With the positive(things that we see) aspects being cancelled by negative aspects of the universe.

It's the same idea that 0 is not a number but if you take the halfway point between -1 and 1 you have 0, so no value, but you still have a number one for the observable universe and a -1 for the things we can't detect readily.

In the early universe matter and anti-matter particles kept on annihilating each other and matter somehow won this battle by 1 part per million. For a reasons unknown to me.

I do believe in a higher being but not an omnipotent power that interferes in my life and bothers about me or anyone else, just a creator that maybe left us, to think that the grand master of the universe looks out for you as an individual is ego-centric in my opinion.

To work out where we came from, we'd need to be the creator ourselves, we could just be the product of said higher being's research.

Although something to keep in mind, maybe we are too stupid to notice a higher power. An earthworm see's a human walk past it doesn't think to itself "Oh, there's a higher power" it just notices a mass moving. We could be in the same situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
            Physics and Cosmology actually prove that, God does not need to exist in order for a big bang to occur. And if a Big bang can occur, than life is possible. Remember it took 14 billion years, this did not happen over night.
            How can a big bang just randomly occur? How does Physics explain this?

Where do we even get the fundamental dimensions, length, breadth, height, time, for things such as the big bang to happen? We need a playing field for something like that to actually take place.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Sure thing mate.

I believe that there is a God based on the things I've seen throughout my life.

Therefore I have concluded that it is more beneficial to believe in God & live a somewhat righteous life as best I can.

Because if I live as such in life & die & God doesn't exist. Well I'll be gone living a fairly decent life, judged by somewhat decent morals.

But suppose I do not believe in God & live my life in a relatively immoral way & then I die & I find myself at judgement holding a 1 way ticket to hell. A rather unpleasant thought.

Therefore I live my life assuming that God exists & watches over me & as best I can. Hoping he is there when I pass to welcome me home. But if not I'll be gone with no harm done.
              If you need God to have morals then you're a bad person at heart.

I don't believe in the afterlife and I still try my best to treat others as I would like to be treated.

Comment

A wise man once told me Solar Systems and Galaxies are the same thing.

Comment

I agree with the thread title. An infinitely perfect being must be responsible for the big bang.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    I agree with the thread title. An infinitely perfect being must be responsible for the big bang.
                    Why would said being have to be infinitely perfect?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                      Why would said being have to be infinitely perfect?
                      I don't kow but he has to be the prime mover of all things, parallel universes and all. He's also responsible for larry's religious transformation.

Comment

Working...
                      X