Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country has produced the most p4p champions and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which country has produced the most p4p champions and why?

I'm going with the logical United States of America. Only the big money fights happen in the U.S. or involve U.S. fighters. I consider them a U.S. fighter no matter what ethnicity as long as they were born or are a U.S. citizen during their p4p rise. American fighters consistently fight the better opposition. You rarely ever see an American that pads their record like a Euro bum or like a Chavez Jr.

Haiti

Comment

US and Mexico

Comment

United States of America clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          American fighters consistently fight the better opposition. You rarely ever see an American that pads their record like a Euro bum or like a Chavez Jr.

Comment

America because they have the most people and the best PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Only Americans use PED's.......right.

Comment

Top 10-15 Greatest of All Time are all American (depending on where you have Duran).

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I thought that China has way more people than any other country. I'm interested in which country created steroids in the 1st place for sports enhancement... I've never researched who came up with steroids 1st. I always thought it was a certain European country that created it but I haven't researched... since you're so knowledgeable about PED's could you indulge me? Just because Berto and Peterson popped with stricter testing doesn't mean that others wouldn't pop with the stricter testing. Remember that an American called for the stricter testing in the 1st place.

Comment

America has indeed had the most P4P fighters but also the most drug cheats. As for Americans don't pad their records i give you Americas greatest boxer of the last 20 years "Roy Jones Jr" who avoided "Euro bums" and was also a PED user.

Comment

Working...
                    X