No announcement yet.

Sad Sad evening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ol Patterdale was just doing what it was bred for. Smh

Dip**** owners like you get a dog they can't control and then ***** and moan when they do what they were bred for. Maybe you should consider getting a pet rock instead of any type animal ever again...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
      Proof that a dog is not man's best friend and proof *****es all want to bite off more then they can chew.

Should have drop kicked that ***** to the kerb then placed it's jaw on the kerb and kerb stomp that ***** like something out of American History X without the racism.

I hate dogs. Dirty bastards the lot of 'em.
      Dang dude! Dogs are cool with me, always have been. Only my Jhonny acts the fool, he's small so he can't do much damage.

In the states, my blue nose pit was a solid 95lbs, and looked menacing, but cats would use him like a pillow. He never barked either, he seemed frustrated that he couldn't talk. He was super cool, super chill.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Exactly...what happened is not a sign of a vicious dog. When I was a kid we had a crazy Chihuahua that used to bite me all the time. I hated that dog but I survived. If you're not comfortable with him just rehome him. He'll probably make a great pet in a no kids home.

this isn't a chihuaua, it's a terrier. they were bred to hunt rats, badgers, etc. some were even bred to fight other dogs or bait bulls. they're not cupcakes, and as a pit bull owner you know that. you can't safely have a dog that may potentially go after your five year old. it'd be one thing if the kid could protect himself, a teenager for example. if the dog snaps and hugh isn't around, what happens? and if you need to constantly monitor your dog around your kid because of the potential threat to your five year old, shoudl you really keep the dog?

getting it put down is probably a stretch [again, i didn't see the attack and it sounds like the dog was just shooting one across the kid's bow,] but you definitely can't be responsibly keeping the dog in your house knowing that it has the potential to bite your five year old to the point that he bleeds. i wouldn't even want to keep a dog that bit my kid. and i'm an animal lover and grew up with dogs who were part of hte family. they just didn't bite people, other dogs, anything but a dog bone basically.

the dog, without a doubt, needs to be rehomed. it's more about the home than anytthing else in this case. you just can't have a dog like that around your kids. IIRC hugh has kids younger than his five year old.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Or you could take her somewhere without children..some lone dude who needs a friend and watchdog
          This sounds like a great option, if available. The dog might have been trying to protect the master, in a weird sort of way. Would definitely protect a lone type of dude.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
            She's going today,quick sale to a farmer.He's coming at dinner time.Me and my fighter drove up to a farm where we go shooting.The farmer doesn't have kids.Its a very hard decision,my son is heartbroken as are me and my wife.

And to the folks saying my thoughts and reactions were over the top..........Go suck my d.ick.Its not as if she's just been introduced to the family,we had her since she was 6weeks old.
            Way to go, man. It think that's a great decision.

And hey. I'm not hating on your initial reaction. I don't have children, but I can imagine how angry I'd get if I did and the dog bit one of them. It wouldn't have been crazy to do what you suggested at all. However, I'm glad you're going this route. Much luck to you, your family and the pooch...

Comment

thing is dogs react to hyper human activity . **** if im having a sneezing fit the dogs all over me' ive heard of epileticcs gettin there throat ripped out while having a fit, if my dog bit my seven yr old it would wish to be put down. but i woudnt do it i know it wouldnt happen again

Comment

Everybody Chill.

Some of y'all take this to a whole different level. OP did the right thing and re-homed the little bugger. His child SHOULD and will always come first. A 5 year old can't protect themselves. OP and family was distraught over giving the dog away so he ain't no monster like some of you make him out to be.

Emotions get the best of us, especially when it comes to kids.

OP, you good, right? Don't let these knuckleheads get you down. We all get riled up now and then and, apparently, you riled some people up.

LoL

Comment

Working...
                X