No announcement yet.

Mayweather is easy money for PAC!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather is easy money for PAC!!!

How hard can this be? $40M and all PAC got to do is chase a chicken all night long. Once caught, Floyd is straight to the slaughterhouse. He he he...

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
    How hard can this be? $40M and all PAC got to do is chase a chicken all night long. Once caught, Floyd is straight to the slaughterhouse. He he he...

Something like this...

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
      Pacquiao is only fighting for the moneys. It's a shame and a disgrace for the Pacquiao's name to be seen in the ring with a loser like Gayweather, a guy who got punked by other fighter and ran like a bitxh.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post

Something like this...
        GL thats some hard shiet to catch

Comment

What did I say *****s? What did I say?! He he he...
          http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/233218...y-win-pacquiao

Comment

another typical ******* thread..all insults no facts..talk boxing,stratagy..how will manny win??what are his keys to victory???

Comment

all ya'll do is post pictures and name call thread,after thread,after thread..ya'll dont know **** about boxing hense ya'll never talk about boxing..what is manny gonna exploit??what game plan will he use??how is he gonna win???damn post with some substance

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                another typical ******* thread..all insults no facts..talk boxing,stratagy..how will manny win??what are his keys to victory???
                That's what I want to see. A Pacquiao fan make a good analysis on how Pacquiao will beat Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                  You want boxing strategy? I only got two words... FREDDIE ROACH!

Comment

seriously ya'll expose ya'llself as idiots with threads like this...talk boxing i never hear any insite on how manny will win from yal''..floyd fans break down stratagies all the time...damn educate me

Comment

Working...
                    X