No announcement yet.

Regarding Footwear for boxing "might sound weird."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Footwear for boxing "might sound weird."

So all my life i've trained on my feet, never had knee problems, ankle problems etc. And I feel at my most comfortable while training barefoot and wearing five shoot shoes. I'm curious, would it be possible to actually compete with Barefoot shoes or is that considered a violation in amateurs/pros.

Also curious if it's possible to wear any type of footwear while in the ring?

Reebok boxing boot - buck - black

Way better than the wrestling shoes I used to wear.

Comment

My problem is wearing boxing shoes... I'm a size 15 in a half with width of E. wider then regular.

Size 15.5, Width E is what I usually order from websites... And boxing shoes only come in one form of width it seems. It's impossible for me to wear any type of boxing shoe and BASKETBALL shoe for that matter for the majority of basketball shoes is narrow.

Having big and WIDE feet is just a curse. I don't know where to shop which is why I depend on footwear for exercise. and by footwear i meant 5 finger shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ren28 View Post
        My problem is wearing boxing shoes... I'm a size 15 in a half with width of E. wider then regular.

Size 15.5, Width E is what I usually order from websites... And boxing shoes only come in one form of width it seems. It's impossible for me to wear any type of boxing shoe and BASKETBALL shoe for that matter for the majority of basketball shoes is narrow.

Having big and WIDE feet is just a curse. I don't know where to shop which is why I depend on footwear for exercise. and by footwear i meant 5 finger shoes.
        I'm almost positive that Nike makes shoes for people with wide feet.

Comment

Fuking hell bro sound like you got Dino feet size T-Rex.

Comment

Lol it's a curse... Also the shoes I look up never come in 15+ it's always 13 and lower.

Comment

and i'm familiar with nikes... Air Force One's ALL DAY loool! but boxing shoe? can't find them

Comment

and i'm familiar with nikes... Air Force One's ALL DAY loool! but boxing shoe? can't find them
                I would call Nike to see if they have something in their catalog or Adidas, who have a whole stable of boxing shoes.

Comment

triple post... sry I have the phone texting habit...

Like, for the life of me I can't find size 15 low tops at all.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    I would call Nike to see if they have something in their catalog or Adidas, who have a whole stable of boxing shoes.
                    oh man, adidas... The ankle breaker shoe themselves. I'll pray on god for Nikes to have something... Adidas have slain many foes at their ankle.

Comment

Working...
                    X