No announcement yet.

Crawford Exposed, Right Hand Injury Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stellen View Post
    Faking an injury before a fight SMH. What a pussay.
    I mean it IS Jeff Horn. I can't be mad at Crawford for not wanting that smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      So what's the point of this thread?

People already suspected the injury was BS...it just happened to occur after Manny withdrew from the event.

So long as the fight still happens it doesn't matter any to me...there's no ducking since it's still happening.

Oh and the fight is actually MORE interesting with the recent trash talk that has come up ^^
      I agree with this man...^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Not even hood love...just stand up people being stand up.

Full respect
        His wife is beating up a girl (alleged side chick) in front of a H&R Block and Citi Trendz. That some hood love ****

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          His wife is beating up a girl (alleged side chick) in front of a H&R Block and Citi Trendz. That some hood love ****

And drug that ass too! Lol at Bud saying”let em get it out of their system” love it doe

Comment

Sorry. Inexcusable behavior across the board and a disgrace to humanity and our society as a whole. A real lady would have respected another's wife and not messed around with a married man. A real man/gentleman would have stopped that ghetto street/trailor park BS and owned up to ****ing around on his wife and publicly apologized to her in front of the crowd instead of letting that **** go on. An apology to the woman at fault would be appropriate as he could have stopped that long before any following events occurred. A real man/gentleman wouldn't have stepped out on his wife in the first place like Crawford did. He should be ashamed of himself, but obviously he isn't, (I suppose he feels absolved for any wrong doing) and very well a product of his social class and association. Stereotypical Ghetto rat /tailor trash behavior and mentality of todays hip-hop culture.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Crawford withdraws with "right hand" injury, but he's at today's Ramirez-Imam weigh-in taking photos with his "injured" right hand.

Obvious bull**** injury to give TR more time to place it on ESPN app after Pacquiao pulled out.

Yea called that right after I heard fight was postponed.Tickets had not been on sale yet not Craws fault though this was Arum.O WELL we will see it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Nowhere else to put this so imma put it here.

Crawford is a great family man. And I love that he's still with the woman who was with him when he didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out. Real hood love

That's a beautiful woman right there.
                he aint even there yet bruh!! wait til he's making $10-20+ mil per fight, and we'll see if he sticks around.

nah, but with that many kids, he aint going nowhere. child support will be on his ass. lol.. just fcvking. they seem like a happy family.

Comment

BTW, I think the injury and its severity is rather questionable. More likely a business move for the ESPN app. In all honesty, I wouldn't have paid for this event whether Pacquiou was on it or not. Pacman fighting anyone other than a big name like FMJ isn't PPV worthy. He's passed that point AFAIC'd.

Comment

Yeah, that hand is fine, Arum wasn't prepared to lose money and he told Bud that he'd be missing out on about a mill himself if he wanted to move ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      he aint even there yet bruh!! wait til he's making $10-20+ mil per fight, and we'll see if he sticks around.

nah, but with that many kids, he aint going nowhere. child support will be on his ass. lol.. just fcvking. they seem like a happy family.
                      She's pretty cute but DAMN, she's got one hell of a toe going on!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X