Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you & your lady ever ran into your side piece?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
    No, all my side pieces are under control.
    Lol but u cant control randomly bumping into them as was the point of this thread.

i mean hot spot restaurants or popular hang out spots are always gonna be kinda iffy right?

Comment

The closest call I had was this side piece i met on POF new years eve a cpl yrs ago, she came over and i smashed her that same night. My then gf had to work (chef) catering some event and I wanted to celebrate NY the right way. the following weekend, i got a cpl of ppl over for a bbq (gf included). As I go outside to check the grill, the side piece is calling me. I ignore her call, but then I see her car parked outside my bldg. I'm like wtf....did i jus fk my whole shyt up?! i listen to her voicemail sayin come outside we need to talk, i txt her "gtfo here u call b4 u come to my spot i dont play that shyt" she left, then i went outside to my car n cussed her out on phone. never heard from her again

I've had numerous side pieces over the years, and never got caught. Doubt i ever will *knock on wood* my game is too tight. I got alt social media accounts just for the pursuit of new p. Side pieces get my alt name too. Which is kinda sorta my middle name, so if i ever got caught up or wanted to get serious wit the side piece, i can game my way out of that lil snafu.

remember everyone....What's better than pussey? new pussey!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X