Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BNP Candidate Bob Bailey in Punch Up while Canvassing for Votes...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] BNP Candidate Bob Bailey in Punch Up while Canvassing for Votes...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22237008/

weird thing was that this probably hurt the BNP vote, as there are a lot of people out there who wouldn't ever like to see someone getting a kicking on the floor but were taken in by the BNP's message about being tolerant in their anti-immigration and retro-immigration stance.

Who could believe that when you see that thug in action.

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusWolf View Post
      weird thing was that this probably hurt the BNP vote, as there are a lot of people out there who wouldn't ever like to see someone getting a kicking on the floor but were taken in by the BNP's message about being tolerant in their anti-immigration and retro-immigration stance.

Hes not a thug, hes an Ex-marine.

If you take the racism out of it, he would be just an innocent bystander in a suit who some thugs surrounded, intimidated, then spat on (which is classed as assault in the UK)

He would be applauded as the normal guy who fought back.

Circumstances though, because his part is a racist bunch of pricks means even though the Asians struck first, BNP get the back lash.

Kicking the guy while he was down was a low blow though

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post

If you take the racism out of it, he would be just an innocent bystander in a suit who some thugs surrounded, intimidated, then spat on (which is classed as assault in the UK)

Circumstances though, because his part is a racist bunch of pricks means even though the Asians struck first, BNP get the back lash.

Looked more like 3 teens to me with him and 5 friends.

Of course the BNP get a backlash, they are politicians.

They did however beat those teens up well though.

I would do the same if someone spat at me, but as a politician from a racist group, I would also expect it in an asian area.

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusWolf View Post

The BNP are idiots, no doubt. But even the most docile of people are going to become very angry if someone spits on them. Anybody behaving like that is no better than the members of the BNP.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            Looked more like 3 teens to me with him and 5 friends.

Of course the BNP get a backlash, they are politicians.

They did however beat those teens up well though.

I would do the same if someone spat at me, but as a politician from a racist group, I would also expect it in an asian area.
            Good points.

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
            The BNP are idiots, no doubt. But even the most docile of people are going to become very angry if someone spits on them. Anybody behaving like that is no better than the members of the BNP.

Aye well said mate.

Comment

nonsense.

you can do the best damage when they're on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dough Boy View Post
                nonsense.

you can do the best damage when they're on the floor.
                True but its a ***** move....

(Unless the odds are against you and you have an opportunity to save yourself from a dominating beating by turning the tides and getting one or two of your attackers down and want to make sure they don't get up again to Gang rape you)

Comment

True but its a ***** move....

(Unless the odds are against you and you have an opportunity to save yourself from a dominating beating by turning the tides and getting one or two of your attackers down and want to make sure they don't get up again to Gang rape you)
                  silly boy.

there's no rules in fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dough Boy View Post
                    silly boy.

there's no rules in fighting.

Again we are in a 50/50.

There were honour among thieves in the good old days, the Old School now them.

These days stupid brain dead young thugs don't know any way to discriminate and would kill a Grandmother for no reason if it meant getting 'respect' from their gang.

Comment

Working...
                    X