Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how did Paulie go from Khan stepping stone to a viable fight for the P4P Number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how did Paulie go from Khan stepping stone to a viable fight for the P4P Number 1?

so wait malinagii went from stepping stone for khan to a viable opponent for the number 1 p4p.

And is pac suing malinagii.........he also was vocal about many beig on roids.

Pac is a joke.

The "fighter of the decade" made Paulie what he is now based on the following below

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    So far the excuses have been.

1. Needle Phobia (no issues before, and Manny even snacks during tat work)
    2. Disruptive to his training (Yet Shooting movies, preparing for concerts not an issue)
    3. Will make him weak LOL.......
    4. Superstitions LOL...... this one really they must have been joking...or must of been lost in translation.....
    5. Manny was disrespected and will not then do the test out of principle (yet they looking at Paulie as an option LOL......)

Comment

Bump please.

Oh and leme guess...

Malignagii wil have to fight Pac at 147 Pounds.

Comment

Well I would love to see Pac-Malignaggi just cuz somebody said it will a "boxing clinic." And, that Malignaggi would easily. So I would love to see that. I am not going to mention no names though...

But, in all seriousness if the Floyd fight does not happen. I want to see the Pac-Bradley. That is the fight should be made if Pac-Floyd falls apart.

And, honestly I feel if Floyd-Pac does not happen in March. It will happen in September.

Comment

Originally posted by lead_right View Post
          so wait malinagii went from stepping stone for khan to a viable opponent for the number 1 p4p.

And is pac suing malinagii.........he also was vocal about many beig on roids.

Pac is a joke.

yes, he is suing malinagii and fighting him too. idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Well I would love to see Pac-Malignaggi just cuz somebody said it will a "boxing clinic." And, that Malignaggi would easily. So I would love to see that. I am not going to mention no names though...

But, in all seriousness if the Floyd fight does not happen. I want to see the Pac-Bradley. That is the fight should be made if Pac-Floyd falls apart.

And, honestly I feel if Floyd-Pac does not happen in March. It will happen in September.
            Paulie has the style, speed, legs, and heart to make manny look stupd in the ring.

Still doesnt change the fact that he doesnt deserve a Pac fight.....and you know Im a Paulie fan....

He ducks Mayweather.........

Then ducks Bradley............

Comment

Bump please.

Oh and leme guess...

Malignagii wil have to fight Pac at 147 Pounds.
              Paulie is an ..... for Manny..his team sold all those wolf tickets when Floyd was retired and now all these excuses...I now see why Floyd went on record and said let Pac speak for himself. I feel where Floyd was coming from...str8 up.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                Paulie is an ..... for Manny..his team sold all those wolf tickets when Floyd was retired and now all these excuses...I now see why Floyd went on record and said let Pac speak for himself. I feel where Floyd was coming from...str8 up.
                Yeah...

They got out the Floyd fight..........

Then fight a guy who BLASTED Pac for being on roids..........

Over the best guy in the 140 Pound divison in Bradley..........

Only to make Paulie weigh 147 Pounds.

WOW.

Comment

Paulie has the style, speed, legs, and heart to make manny look stupd in the ring.

Still doesnt change the fact that he doesnt deserve a Pac fight.....and you know Im a Paulie fan....

He ducks Mayweather.........

Then ducks Bradley............
                  You don't think the Pac-Floyd fight is going to happen maybe in September?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    You don't think the Pac-Floyd fight is going to happen maybe in September?
                    Nope................

Comment

Working...
                    X