No announcement yet.

does anyone else think Frank Warren is an ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone else think Frank Warren is an ass

for weeks now we have been hearing from mr Warren about how there was no way David Haye would beat Maccarenelli, and now he has gone all silent on us, no column in the sun newspaper this week and only a small amount of coverage for the fight which is a disgrace, to be honest british media would rather wright about anything but boxing, and this isnt the only criticism of mr Warren, Michael Jennings used to be televised regularly on itv on Warrens shows, he lost 1 highly debatable decision and bang no more oppurtunities, he puts him in for the WBU Welterweight title ( which Warren practicly owns ) he smashed Takaloo and destroyed Ross Minter in a classic boxer vs puncher match up, since then Paul Williams lost his WBO title to Quintana, Jennings is ranked no 3 by the WBO, Shane Mosley is no 2 and Margarito is no 1, now somebody correct me if im wrong but Margarito has signed to fight Cintron so the mandatory drops to no 2 placed Mosley who has signed to fight Judah so the chance should fall to Mick Jennings who is no 3, now if im wrong somebody im sure will correct me but the WBO doesnt have automatic rematch clauses unless it is a highly debatable decision which Williams vs Quintana wasnt, so why isnt Frank Warren trying to get Micky Jennings a shot?
    he goes on about how good he treats his boxers but the only one he puts first is Amir Khan, now ive nothing against Amir he is from my home town of Bolton England and is a good kid, but for his sake i hope he never loses or Warren will drop him like a bag of bricks, it just bugs me how he will put on shows featuring Skelton , Harrison , Sprott and Williams even somehow getting Skelton a title shot so he has the connections to get Jennings a shot, please please please Frank Warren prove me wrong and get one of the best fighters in your stable a chance at a proper title.

Originally posted by smokeyjackson View Post
    for weeks now we have been hearing from mr Warren about how there was no way David Haye would beat Maccarenelli, and now he has gone all silent on us, no column in the sun newspaper this week and only a small amount of coverage for the fight which is a disgrace, to be honest british media would rather wright about anything but boxing, and this isnt the only criticism of mr Warren, Michael Jennings used to be televised regularly on itv on Warrens shows, he lost 1 highly debatable decision and bang no more oppurtunities, he puts him in for the WBU Welterweight title ( which Warren practicly owns ) he smashed Takaloo and destroyed Ross Minter in a classic boxer vs puncher match up, since then Paul Williams lost his WBO title to Quintana, Jennings is ranked no 3 by the WBO, Shane Mosley is no 2 and Margarito is no 1, now somebody correct me if im wrong but Margarito has signed to fight Cintron so the mandatory drops to no 2 placed Mosley who has signed to fight Judah so the chance should fall to Mick Jennings who is no 3, now if im wrong somebody im sure will correct me but the WBO doesnt have automatic rematch clauses unless it is a highly debatable decision which Williams vs Quintana wasnt, so why isnt Frank Warren trying to get Micky Jennings a shot?
    he goes on about how good he treats his boxers but the only one he puts first is Amir Khan, now ive nothing against Amir he is from my home town of Bolton England and is a good kid, but for his sake i hope he never loses or Warren will drop him like a bag of bricks, it just bugs me how he will put on shows featuring Skelton , Harrison , Sprott and Williams even somehow getting Skelton a title shot so he has the connections to get Jennings a shot, please please please Frank Warren prove me wrong and get one of the best fighters in your stable a chance at a proper title.
    I've never spoke to a single person who likes him.

Comment

thank god its not just me then, it just makes me wonder how many good fighters Britain has had in the past but have fell by the wayside cos Warren wont give them the opportunities , ive just read the sun newspaper this morning and for the first time Warren has mentioned the Haye Macca fight, and he basically says Haye caught his man first but against the heavys it will be a different story cos Haye cant take a punch, but can Klitschko?

he is so full of ****, on the Amir Khan fights as soon as he has finished fighting Warren leaves, balls to the rest of his boxers on the same card, ive been to a few Frank Maloney cards and good old Frank is last man standing no matter who is on last

Comment

Originally posted by smokeyjackson View Post
        Terry Marsh had the right Idea just not enough bullets.

Comment

i really really dislike the guy and think hes an absolute tosser

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool View Post
            i really really dislike the guy and think hes an absolute tosser
            I would love to see him killed.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
              I would love to see him killed.
              quality.. ha ha

Comment

I don't like him either.

Is he still Jennings promoter? If so I would've expected him to have gotten the guy a title fight. Jennings has a better record than Lockett. Hopefully he'll get a chance sometime soon. If Jennings makes money, Warren makes money.

Comment

How cool was it when he got ****ing shot, and even better when Terry Marsh walked free from court.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    I don't like him either.

Is he still Jennings promoter? If so I would've expected him to have gotten the guy a title fight. Jennings has a better record than Lockett. Hopefully he'll get a chance sometime soon. If Jennings makes money, Warren makes money.
                    yes he is still Jennings promoter, its a joke how he is not pushing for it..

Comment

Working...
                    X