No announcement yet.

can anyone recommend a good horror for me to watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Somehow I got 20mins into it but I can't watch anymore its giving me a headache.
    Horrified?

Comment

Wolf Creek was pretty gruesome too and I think its based on a true story if I remember correct

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        Wolf Creek was pretty gruesome too and I think its based on a true story if I remember correct
        It's EXTRAORDINARILY exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Henry: Portrait of a serial killer

You gotta check that one out, I think it's on Netflix, very violent. Great horror movie.
          Yep, and it's a true story too. There is a movie made a year earlier called Confessions of a Serial Killer that is based on the same killer and is very grisly. Actually, there are a lot of biographical serial killers films that came out recently. Some are good; some are crap. The Hillside Stranglers, Ted Bundy, and Ed Gein are good. Dahmer and the BTK one are crap.

These are good:

Cannibal Apocalypse
          Braindead
          Bad Taste
          Cabin Fever
          28 Days Later
          Shaun of the Dead
          Street Trash

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            It's EXTRAORDINARILY exaggerated
            No doubt, most films based on true stories normally are. Even if its only 10% accurate that is scary situation to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              Yep, and it's a true story too. There is a movie made a year earlier called Confessions of a Serial Killer that is based on the same killer and is very grisly. Actually, there are a lot of biographical serial killers films that came out recently. Some are good; some are crap. The Hillside Stranglers, Ted Bundy, and Ed Gein are good. Dahmer and the BTK one are crap.

These are good:

Cannibal Apocalypse
              Braindead
              Bad Taste
              Cabin Fever
              28 Days Later
              Shaun of the Dead
              Street Trash

Braindead is the zombie flick about a person who gets bit by some exotic rat? Lol by Peter Jackson? That was a funny movie if that's the one

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                Braindead is the zombie flick about a person who gets bit by some exotic rat? Lol by Peter Jackson? That was a funny movie if that's the one
                It's also one of the goriest movies of all time. Especially the lawnmower scene.

Comment

Human centipede

Comment

guys thanks for the info its been a massive help.earl that **** is fuked up lol cheers guys keep them coming

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
                      It's also one of the goriest movies of all time. Especially the lawnmower scene.
                      I remember that scene, its very similar to a scene from one of the Evil Dead sequels if I remember rightly. I'll have to watch it again, I saw it when I was very young.

Comment

Working...
                      X