Jenni Rivera Dead ..AIrplane Crashs No Survivors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That cross pic is some creepy ****

Comment

No the last pic she took was inside the plane right before it took off n 7 min later plane dissappeared already thats what the news said

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
          No the last pic she took was inside the plane right before it took off n 7 min later plane dissappeared already thats what the news said
          idk i'm going by what the articles and news say, but things are getting updated every hour with new findings

Comment

Comment

Remains of Jenni Revera..........RIP 1969-2012

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                Remains of Jenni Revera..........RIP 1969-2012

Damn, that's is crazy

Comment

I knew she had a lot of fans, but I didn't think she had fans like that. It's literally everywhere (well, at least in the Mexican/Latin media).

Unfortunately I have to log on to facebook and see a ton of phonies with their "RIP, I loved her" statuses every 5 minutes for at least another few days.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    well, they were saying that there was an investigation because an unknown entity was surveilling her. Her phones, and computer were being tapped.

and that other singer Alejandra Guzman, was supposed to get on the plane with her but she changed her mind last minute so she maybe involved in someway.

I've even heard that the wreckage indicated that it was a bomb that took out the plane.
                    That crackhead bitch is actually a suspect now?

Comment

Working...
                    X