Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will provodnikov fare as a sparring partner for pac???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will provodnikov fare as a sparring partner for pac???

To be honest I dont know anything about this fighter. Anyone know his background and have any video on him??

I really like this kid, he's a bit limited but he's solid. I don't remember well but I think he had a really good fight when he lost and set him back. He had a black eye cause of training in days prior which was kinda awesome.

Against pac I think he'd do ok, he's there to be hit all night long though.
    Last edited by caredjo; 04-26-2012, 06:37 PM.

Comment

I heard provodjdabkrivjerkdovs last sparring partner is still trying to spell his name.

Comment

He's a strong JWW. That's about it He's not a very good boxer. Herrera beat him handily.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          He's a strong JWW. That's about it He's not a very good boxer. Herrera beat him handily.
          So is he more of a brawler?? Do you you have any video of him???

Comment

Comment

If he's there to be a sturdy rock and take a whopping then he'll do fine

Comment

Pac will beat the brakes off him.

Comment

There no similarity between Ruslan and Bradley. Not really seeing how this will prepare him for the foot speed of Tim. I'm sure there will be others involved, i hope

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                    To be honest I dont know anything about this fighter. Anyone know his background and have any video on him??

a strong and determined punching bag that will come forward and throw combinations

many of his fights have been on espn and they're certainly on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                    X