No announcement yet.

Shane would beat Cotto if they rematched IMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    Sounds like some people missed the Mosley-Mora fight. Shane is clearly not the fighter who fought Cotto before. He looked totally shot. Cotto may have regressed too, but not nearly as much.
    Shane isn't the one that got whipped to his knees by the slowest WW in recent memory.

Comment

Mosley's lost more than Cotto since that first fight, so Cotto would definitely win again IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
        Shane isn't the one that got whipped to his knees by the slowest WW in recent memory.
        so floyd ducked the slowest welterweight in recent memory? no wait he fought baldomir. the slowest guy with no power.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
          I love me some cotto, have respect and totally give him props for beating shane the first time around. but now? in 2010? i see shane beating miguel...possibly by KO. anyone agree?
          I don't think so. Mosley is done. Cotto will beat him again and again. Cotto will KO Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
            I love me some cotto, have respect and totally give him props for beating shane the first time around. but now? in 2010? i see shane beating miguel...possibly by KO. anyone agree?
            maybe a couple years ago but now mosley is too old. cotto has been through alot of wars but he has a major age advantage over mosley. cotto beats mosley by wider ud than their first fight.

Comment

I think Cotto beats him again. Cotto to me is the fresher of the two, younger, and at this point of his career can box better than Mosley, which Mosley has trouble with mainly. I think Mosley always has a puncher's chance, but from watching the Mayweather and Mora fights, I think it's pretty clear Mosley isn't anywhere near the fighter he once was. Though Cotto's had some set backs, if I were to pick between both who can bounce back for and have another small run, it's Cotto.

Cotto by decision

Comment

Check your calendar. It's almost 2011. Mosley's gas tank has hit Empty.

Comment

Shane isn't the one that got whipped to his knees by the slowest WW(wearing plaster wraps)in recent memory.
                  i agree

Comment

Miguel Cotto is only 29 years old and will turn 30 years old couple of days from now. if you turn 30 sometimes that is your peak. Cotto will have another great run this coming years to come.

Comment

shane stops him no doubt

Comment

Working...
                      X