Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adolf Hitler; historical villain or underrated hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adolf Hitler; historical villain or underrated hero?

His name is synonymous with evil, but people forget that he was democratically elected by the economically desolate and spiritually crushed people of post ww1 Germany.

You can draw parallels from post ww1 Germany to post Bush USA in 2008.

Bad economies, protracted wars bankrupting the treasury, social disarray and low national morale.

Hitler ran on change and promised to restore Germany to greatness. Nothing wrong with that. And unlike Obama, he actually delivered on his promise. At one point Germany was THIS close to taking over Europe and the world.

If that doesn't impress you then you're lying.

You also have to consider the Hitler aesthetic. He was a failed artist earlier in life but boy did he come back with artistic vengeance as a leader of the 3rd Reich!! No ruling power has looked so bad ass before or since the NAZI party put the fashion world on blast.

The officers, the stormtroopers, hell even the concentration camp victims looked coordinated and amazing. I can hear the crybabies already: "but Dick, they were so emaciated and gaunt"....

To them I would say, who do you think the fashion world picks for their models?

When Hitler does it its "emaciated", but when Versace does it its "heroin chic".. GTFO.

But I digress. Hitler's only mistake was that he was too ambitious. That and he didn't realize the Brits set him up for failure but that had more to do with his psychological makeup than anything else.

If you wanna call him a bad guy for rounding up a few hundred thousand jews, queers, faggots and other general undesirables then you're just a candyassed hypocrite.

He didn't do nothing that no other great leader has ever done. Look at how Ghengis Khan, Saddam Hussein, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kissinger, Bush, Mao, Clinton, and other mass murdering world leaders get a pass.

Hitler only gets railed on cuz' people love to player hate. He had the coolest costumes, he almost took over the planet, he killed a bunch of people that most of us don't mind seeing killed and so on and so forth.

Give the guy a break.

He's an icon.

Doesn't matter if you help bring up 200 kids off the street, if you rape and murder one, that's enough wrong for a life time.

Comment

If you look past 6 million jews and hundreds of thousands of other undesireable people being murdered under his rule i guess maybe you can make that argument.

Comment

Are you a total moron?

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
          Doesn't matter if you help bring up 200 kids off the street, if you rape and murder one, that's enough wrong for a life time.
          Get that weak **** outta here.

Hitler thought big.

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
          If you look past 6 million jews and hundreds of thousands of other undesireable people being murdered under his rule i guess maybe you can make that argument.
          Thats Zionist crybaby propaganda. They're giving him way too much credit. The real number is around 1 to 2 million.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Are you a total moron?
          No.

Are you?

Comment

so you don't care about the 20-25 million Russians he was responsible for killing?

Comment

Hitler if anything, he had balls.

Maybe if the people who had a problem with what he was doing had balls history wouldve been different.

Comment

Kind of weird for a Romanian to back Hitler. You do know that he killed gypsies right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                  His name is synonymous with evil, but people forget that he was democratically elected by the economically desolate and spiritually crushed people of post ww1 Germany.

You can draw parallels from post ww1 Germany to post Bush USA in 2008.

Bad economies, protracted wars bankrupting the treasury, social disarray and low national morale.

Hitler ran on change and promised to restore Germany to greatness. Nothing wrong with that. And unlike Obama, he actually delivered on his promise. At one point Germany was THIS close to taking over Europe and the world.

If that doesn't impress you then you're lying.

You also have to consider the Hitler aesthetic. He was a failed artist earlier in life but boy did he come back with artistic vengeance as a leader of the 3rd Reich!! No ruling power has looked so bad ass before or since the NAZI party put the fashion world on blast.

The officers, the stormtroopers, hell even the concentration camp victims looked coordinated and amazing. I can hear the crybabies already: "but Dick, they were so emaciated and gaunt"....

To them I would say, who do you think the fashion world picks for their models?

When Hitler does it its "emaciated", but when Versace does it its "heroin chic".. GTFO.

But I digress. Hitler's only mistake was that he was too ambitious. That and he didn't realize the Brits set him up for failure but that had more to do with his psychological makeup than anything else.

If you wanna call him a bad guy for rounding up a few hundred thousand jews, queers, faggots and other general undesirables then you're just a candyassed hypocrite.

He didn't do nothing that no other great leader has ever done. Look at how Ghengis Khan, Saddam Hussein, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kissinger, Bush, Mao, Clinton, and other mass murdering world leaders get a pass.

Hitler only gets railed on cuz' people love to player hate. He had the coolest costumes, he almost took over the planet, he killed a bunch of people that most of us don't mind seeing killed and so on and so forth.

Give the guy a break.

He's an icon.
                  speak for yourself maybe you wanted the jews and anyone else who went against his regime dead but not I. Noone deserved to die that way regardless of who you are. What he did wasnt great it was a great disaster. You my friend are clueless or just trying to stir up more controversy and racism on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Hitler if anything, he had balls.

Maybe if the people who had a problem with what he was doing had balls history wouldve been different.
                    He didn't have balls. Ball at most as he only had one testicle....

Originally posted by We Need Hints View Post
                    Kind of weird for a Romanian to back Hitler. You do know that he killed gypsies right?
                    Romania fought on Germanys side on the eastern front.

Comment

Working...
                    X