Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac retires now will Floyd still continues this OST he created?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he will, otherwise he would look like a chump..

Comment

What part of Ellerbe and Floyd saying ALL Floyds future fights will have OST's dont you understand?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        Well for one, he isn't trying to clean up the sport like he is saying. He wants his fights to be clean. So, as long as he is fighting, he will have the tests in his fights. Now, other may do the same testing, but that was never his intent. I can see through that.
        I thought he was trying to clean the sport? I read somewhere he compared himself to someone else. http://www.examiner.com/x-21442-Sacr...r-and-Malcom-X

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          What part of Ellerbe and Floyd saying ALL Floyds future fights will have OST's dont you understand?
          Let say Floyd fights a lesser opponent and doesn't demand this OST. What do you think people might think of him?

Comment

To preserve his reputation, he'd have to.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
              Let say Floyd fights a lesser opponent and doesn't demand this OST. What do you think people might think of him?
              They wouldnt think highly of him which is why he will have the tests in all his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                They wouldnt think highly of him which is why he will have the tests in all his fights.
                That's the trade off. He has to do this to all his fights from now on. Poor lil Floyd.

Comment

I am still miffed as to why he never insisted on OST against Marquez?

Ok, he retired, forget what was before, he comes back with a different perspective, he now wants every fight he is in ensured is drug free and remove any element of doubt through OST, so its a must to be implemented in his first fight, no?

Comment

If Manny retires over it...Then Floyd will continue to implement the OST in his fights as he stated...0 days will get the fights done though, so anybody that want it can agree and get it.

Comment

Working...
                    X