No announcement yet.

Witter vs. Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witter vs. Hatton?

Now that Hatton has been knocked down a notch (literally) and Witter has lost again, could these two finally meet?

I'm not sure there's any interest for this fight anymore.

What do you think?

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
    Now that Hatton has been knocked down a notch (literally) and Witter has lost again, could these two finally meet?

I'm not sure there's any interest for this fight anymore.

What do you think?

As bad as Witter is id still pick him to KO Ricky.

Hatton was shook up in that 1st round by Pacquiao with punches that did not even look that hard and Lazcano hurt him before that, for all Witters flaws he can bang a bit.

Comment

Hatton still has a chin, plus he has power and speed.. his body punching is great too, look what he did to castillo - broke 4 ribs.. he made malignaggi look like a kid too, im not sure witter could do that to paulie, he could probably beat him, but not in the fashion that ricky did... ricky's only lost to the two P4P best in the world.. plus he has the age advantage..

i reckon hatton wins by late TKO or witter quits lol

Comment

Hatton by KO.

Comment

I don't know if Hatton has the hunger to face sub-par opponents that won't bring money in that he's used to seeing.

I give Witter 55% of winning but it's practically even, just who wants it more.

Comment

Working...
          X