Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I injured my knees, they sometimes have a sharp pain help!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I injured my knees, they sometimes have a sharp pain help!!

Like a jack ass (over did), i did lunges (found out they were incorrect form) with no weights and squats with no weights about 200 times sets of 20. Then I played b-ball back to back days. The next couple days my knees starting having a sharp pain on the end of my thigh on the side of the knee. 2 weeks later, both knees when i stand have a sharp pain for the most part. Do I just rest for a month? Or what? They feel much better 2 weeks later but they still hurt, ****, help!!!! Thanks bros!!

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
    Like a jack ass (over did), i did lunges (found out they were incorrect form) with no weights and squats with no weights about 200 times sets of 20. Then I played b-ball back to back days. The next couple days my knees starting having a sharp pain on the end of my thigh on the side of the knee. 2 weeks later, both knees when i stand have a sharp pain for the most part. Do I just rest for a month? Or what? They feel much better 2 weeks later but they still hurt, ****, help!!!! Thanks bros!!

get your a.c.l. checked out.

you might have torn them.

Comment

Take Flax seed oil pills, they lower cholesterol and promote anti-inflammatory properties in joints

Comment

go see a doctor, knee injuries r no joke. it mite be nothing and mite be serious. if it is serious and u don't deal with it properly u can be in and out surgery for the rest of ur life.

Comment

i will go to the doc, thanks

Comment

Glucosamine Sulphate gel applied on to the joint should help, and have it as a supplement with your food in tablet form. If symptoms persist, consult your GP!

Comment

I was taking Nature Made Triple Flex (x2 strength) tablets as directed for my right knee inflammation. After talking to a few docs, including my primary physician, I stopped. I was basically told that due to my age and size I was basically wasting stomach space and dollars on the pills. Evidence hasn't really stacked in the favor glucosamine and chondroitin in the medical community.

Comment

so what do you recommend?

Comment

damn my knees are still bad, though better they still have sharp pains and a burning senstation when i just sit down and walk. Went to the Doc and he said nothing major just brusitis, which is irritation of the bursa which inflames everthing else. **** blows, i am getting so top heavy it is sick. Took those joint pills, garbage. 3 months later and still waiting, ****

Comment

take some advil and go for some long walks like 3 4 miles just low intensity/impact elliptical machine stuff, walking, or biking. especially if you find your self running alot you might have built up and inbalance in your leg muscles biking will help even that out.

Comment

Working...
                    X