Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao VS Marquez Official Sopcast & Other Streaming Video Links Thread !!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao VS Marquez Official Sopcast & Other Streaming Video Links Thread !!!!!!!!!!!

PACQUIAO VS MARQUEZ OFFICIAL SOPCAST & OTHER STREAMING VIDEO LINKS THREAD !!!!!!!!!!

HERE IS THE LINK:
    sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/22260
    OR
    sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/35999
    OR
    http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=8094&part=sports

Getting this posted a day early again because it keeps it alot more organized preventing a crap load of these threads come fight night..

Everyone feel free to post whatever you find for links in here as I will do the same!

GOOD KARMA WOULD BE APPRECIATED !! GREEN K !!

Last edited by robjr; 03-15-2008, 08:13 PM.

For anyone whos never used sopcast go here...

http://www.sopcast.org/

Comment

sorry guys this probally wont be on sopcast Top rank probally will sue.

your gonna have to go to a bar, friends house or Order the ppv(cheapskates)

Comment

2OK on Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post

I always order it or go out somewhere to watch it. The only times I watch on here is if its a fight I dont care much for... I just post the threads for everyone who wants to find a free way to watch it..

we will find out tommorow if it will be on here !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post

yeah, totally true.

China, which is notorious for their blatant disregard of copyright law, has miraculously been influenced by Bob Arum to follow up and prosecute the little Chinese students who created Sopcast.

oh yeah, and Bob Arum is not fat.

Comment

aight ill update yall when anything comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportin' Wood View Post
                yeah, totally true.

China, which is notorious for their blatant disregard of copyright law, has miraculously been influenced by Bob Arum to follow up and prosecute the little Chinese students who created Sopcast.

oh yeah, and Bob Arum is not fat.

you sir are a legend

Comment

there's absolutley nothing official about this thread whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by mickey gomez View Post
                    there's absolutley nothing official about this thread whatsoever
                    damn that blonde girl in your thread is OFFICIAL though lol i love white girls with ass, especially white latinas with ass.

anyway there is not gonna be a link, the best bet is the chinese channell but the mainevent usually replays 3 hours after it finishes.

most of you guys are out of luck you will just have to avoid looking at the message boards and torrent download the fight tommorrow so you dont know the outcome or just wait till the replay.

Comment

Working...
                    X