Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao this guy is going to beat Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want your avatar muhahaha

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Donaire ain't no P4P, that hoe trash!

Comment

• At first I was neutral on this fight but all you bytch ass, annoying ass Rigondeaux ball swingers are f**king killing me

I hope Donaire murders this mother****er

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          I've got a lot of respect for Donaire, but that champion you speak of was 37 years old and hadn't fought in twelve months when Nonito defeated him. Nishioka promptly retired after the fight, which says more about where he was in his career than about the beating he took. I'm not knocking Donaire's victory, but let's put things into their proper perspective, shall we?
          Donaire's beaten a lot of undefeated upcomers too! As if Donaire just feast on retirees!! Donaire cleaned up 112-122, Rigo's the last one! Then He'll move up and clean house at 126!
          Last edited by Pacdbest; 02-23-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            Donaire's beaten a lot of undefeated upcomers too! As if Donaire just feast on retirees!! Donaire cleaned up 112-122, Rigo's the last one! Then He'll move up and clean house at 126!
            That's fine, but I was responding to a specific statement that other poster made.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              I've got a lot of respect for Donaire, but that champion you speak of was 37 years old and hadn't fought in twelve months when Nonito defeated him. Nishioka promptly retired after the fight, which says more about where he was in his career than about the beating he took. I'm not knocking Donaire's victory, but let's put things into their proper perspective, shall we?
              What perspective is that? Do you really believe Rigo is better? In what way? Donaire has more power and is faster. Rigo's defence is slightly better but his resume sucks. Donaire has fought some of the best champions in the lower weight divisions. He is a legitimate fighter of the year contender for 2012. Rigo has had 11 fights, none of his opponents have been on the level of what Donaire's been fighting the last 2-3 years.

Rigo v Donaire is a fight between two top guys so I own't knock either.

Comment

• Bumping some old threads I subscribed too.
                Eat at it

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo
                  Bumping some old threads I subscribed too.
                  Eat at it
                  Respect.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Haha great bump!

Went pretty much how I said it would. Where are all these people now?

Comment

• this is why I love NSB so much...days like this LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X