• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fights I wouldn' t watch again

I'd rather have a root canal without novacaine rather than watch a
    Jimmy Young fight!

Comment

a lot of fights mentioned that werent bad at all, some were downright good.

hopkins-wright was a good fight, floyd-baldo was a masterpiece, wards fight with bika was alright and his fight with abraham was very good. jones-harding was quite good and lewis-holyfield 1 was a thing of beauty.

just because there isnt toe to toe action doesnt make it a bad fight, if someone is putting on a great display of boxing skills how can you not appreciate that as a so called boxing fan?

a genuinely bad fight is when theres nothing happening at all or one guy doesnt want to be there.

lewis-akinwande was painfully bad, as was lewis-mccall 2. cant even call them fights tbh. hopkins-jones 2 and wlad-ibragimov truly were terrible. lots of wlads fights are bad, seldom a fault of his just the guys hes in against dont want to be there.

povetkin-rahman was disgraceful, dont see how anyone could have expected anything else but still. john ruiz' fights generally suck unless hes getting his ass beat.

Comment

Bailey Alexander was brutal.... i'd rather get KO'd by Bailey himself than watch that ****e again.

Comment

Don't forget Vazquez vs Gesta.

Comment

"I would rather shoot myself in the leg than re-watch...."
            ...any Adrien Broner postfight interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
              "I would rather shoot myself in the leg than re-watch...."
              ...any Adrien Broner postfight interview.
              Yep. Anytime that guy even gets on a mike I turn the sound to mute.

Comment

Hopkins - Jones II. The worst fight I have ever seen and it's not even close.

Devon Alexander fights are also aaawfull.

Comment

Mosley vs Mora

and some of the fights people are mentioning are idiotic

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                    Watch the fight again, Hearns was using his 'under rated' footwork plenty in round 2 (Hearn's was boxing Hagler beautifully until the last 30 seconds or so) and 3 but was at times stumbling and tripping over his own feet or so it seemed like, he wasn't trying to slug with Hagler at all after round 1. Hagler just caught up to him at times and had his way with him.
                    I think he was already done. He was cooked baby! Cooked! Those legs were spaghetti. He took it pretty bad in that first round to the head and body, and sometimes when you're still cold, you just can't warm up, get your legs back under you and recover. It's all over. It was all over.

I used to hate that more than anything. When I could not, no matter what I did, get my legs back. Awful feeling.

Comment

Leonard Duran III

Comment

Working...
                      X