Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crooked @$$ cops!

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      HERES WHAT TROUT HAD TO SAY & WHAT I THINK ACTUALLY HAPPENED BECAUSE THE STORY MATCHES UP PERFECTLY TO WHAT ALREADY KNEW.

"We were sitting at a table at Taco Cabana (7800 N. Mesa), eating our food and a fight broke out at a table next to ours," Trout said Wednesday afternoon, taking a brief break from a training session. "The police officer said I was involved and I told him I don't fight for free. It's funny. They arrested everyone who wasn't involved in the fight.

"The police officer said I was intoxicated," Trout said. "I told him I wasn't. He said he could smell it on my breath and I asked to take a breathalyzer and he said he didn't have to give me one. They just held me for the required time, I paid a booking fee ($105 bond) and I was released. It was all just a mistake."

WHERES CANELO???????????? time to fight.
      Yeah but who the hell goes out at 3 am to eat if they're not drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
        El Paso is 90% Hispanic...when did his wife become white? I thought she was mexican
        Well her name is Taylor Marie Hardardt, that doesn't exactly scream mexican to me. Thats a white girl. I won't argue El Paso is predominately hispanic but how does that impact Trout's gf's ethnicity? I thought the Trout's were from Las Cruces, New Mexico.
        Last edited by rogdogx; 01-03-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
          She's actually jewish.
          jewish i can believe. i've never heard of hardardt as a last name before so i could be convinced of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless Angel View Post
            typical Texas police
            My thoughts exactly.... Arrested for being a black man in a resturant other than IHOP after midnight... The didn't formally charge him because they just found out that particular law they've been enforcing is not on the books.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
              Who the **** goes out at 4.30am,just to eat ??
              Did you even bother reading the article???? He didn't go out at 4:30. He didn't even go out at 2:30. He was already there.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                Yeah but who the hell goes out at 3 am to eat if they're not drunk?
                He didn't go out at 3.........did anyone actually bother to read the article?

Comment

***** ass crackerz always tryna give a ***** a hunnid years.

Comment

LMAO at all those saying Canelo is ducking Trout!
                    he doesnt call his own shots you ignorant migdets!!!!!!!
                    Golden Boy does and like any typical Mexican fighter canelo is a yes sir man who will never go against his promoters just like Cotto did for years and Pac has done his whole career

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                      My thoughts exactly.... Arrested for being a black man in a resturant other than IHOP after midnight... The didn't formally charge him because they just found out that particular law they've been enforcing is not on the books.
                      I agree any black man out at those hours are guilty of something! hahah

but seriously he fuked up now he has to own it. its a slap on the wrist man

Comment

Working...
                      X