Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mercito Gesta Wins IBF Belt, He Should Face Adrien Broner Next To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only way I see Gesta beating Vazquez is by a shocking Rios vs Abril type robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Only way I see Gesta beating Vazquez is by a shocking Rios vs Abril type robbery.
      Could be, but Miguel Vazquez will probably make Gesta quit on his stool from frustration.

Gesta has no hunger the guy fights like he is just sparring or something, no aggression at all or fire.

Comment

thats a big IF....even though vazquez has one of the ugliest and most awkward styles i have ever seen in boxing he still has the height and reach and that ugly awkward style to give gesta tons of problems. even if gesta were to beat vazquez it would be tough to make the fight with broner considering the gbp and top rank feud...

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          gesta i'm guessing should win against vasquez, as for broner, it's a toss up

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            (Brian Viloria is not a Filipino he is a Hawaiin American and repped the US in the Olympics so he doesn't count)
            Lol, Ok keep telling yourself that, if it helps you feel less butthurt about having 3 filipinos who are around the top 10 p4p in the world.

"Rey Danseco of boxingscene.com said that Viloria declared that he is a 100% Filipino and his parents Ben and Rosemarie came from Narvacan, Ilocos Sur but migrated to Hawaii for a living. He became the 35th Filipino world champion when he won the WBC world light-flyweight title dethroning Eric Ortiz of Mexico by a remarkable first round knockout.

Viloria, who was born in Waipahu, Honolulu, Hawaii, said he would have competed for the Philippines in the 2000 Sydney Olympics had the invitation from the Amateur Boxing Association of the Philippines (ABAP) arrived earlier ahead of the US Olympic Trials where he defeated fellow Filipino-American Donaire in the quarterfinals."

http://philboxing.com/news/story-77247.html

Last edited by Wombraider; 11-29-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg House View Post
              Who is that girl in your sig dancing in the car with the big boobies?

Comment

Broner would beat Gesta. Lopsided UD. Maybe stops him.

I want to see Broner at 140. Like, right NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Maybe?
                  Try definitely

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Let him clean out 135 first, I would if I were in his shoes, I'd love to be undisputed in a weight class, not many guys can claim that.

After Vazquez beats Gesta, I think that is the next fight for Broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X