No announcement yet.

Looks like Kessler is fighting Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    It does make sense though, Sauerland could cash out AA in a big in-house fight.
    Television revenue would prevent it. German ARD where AA fights, is free in Denmark thereby preventing Danish PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      This is an old article. The journalist had it wrong. Of course Kessler has no fight lined up, but this fight makes very little sense.
      lol I'm not posting in a Kessler thread until B. Nelson has spoken in the future. I always feel misinformed and presumptious when I do otherwise. No joke.

Comment

i dont see that happening right now. both kessler and abraham are big money fighters boxing under the same banner. 168 is stacked and if either one of them loses again at this point they will drop alot in worth. both will likely retire soon so it makes more sense for sauerland to make a few more big fights against other oposition (again, theres plenty of big fights out there) and if one of them loses or is on the verge of retirement you can make kessler-abraham then.

that way both fighters keep their value for now and the fight wont go nowhere anyways, if they fight now the loser will be close to irrelevant and sauerland lose out on alot of revenue that could be made against lesser oposition. look at the money kessler generates fighting freakin allan green. and if one of them loses to someone else kessler-abraham will still do alright.
        Last edited by #1Assassin; 09-08-2012, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X