No announcement yet.

Gabriel Campillo's Rematch Request DENIED by IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    What BS. Campillo deserves a big fight and now he'll have to wait even longer to get it.
    I hate to sound like a beyatch, but as a boxing fan some of this stuff can make me cry...just seeing a good fight like that, a nobody who is supposed to lose, make HISTORY and take a guy's 0..I thought I was witnessing history that night, but I guess not...this news is horrible btw

Comment

This is why Al Haymon grabbed Campillo after the fight. Haymon told Campillo not to worry that it would all work out. By doing this he got Campillo to stay quiet about the robbery. Now it's been 2 weeks and Campillo would just look like a cry baby if he started cry robbery now. Obviously Haymon's doing nothing for Campillo if the IBF is ****ting on him. Haymon really only cares about black fighters. Haymon sitting with Campillo was just about keeping Campillo from creating controversy. Haymon might just be the greasiest person in boxing.

Comment

LOL so much for the IBF being the best sanctioning body and the least corrupt!! They can fuvk themselves too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
          This is why Al Haymon grabbed Campillo after the fight. Haymon told Campillo not to worry that it would all work out. By doing this he got Campillo to stay quiet about the robbery. Now it's been 2 weeks and Campillo would just look like a cry baby if he started cry robbery now. Obviously Haymon's doing nothing for Campillo if the IBF is ****ting on him. Haymon really only cares about black fighters. Haymon sitting with Campillo was just about keeping Campillo from creating controversy. Haymon might just be the greasiest person in boxing.
          Wow what did Haymon do...I missed this news about him and campillio...can you feel me in?

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Wow what did Haymon do...I missed this news about him and campillio...can you feel me in?
            Haymon had Campillo sitting with him for the rest of the card that night.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
              Haymon had Campillo sitting with him for the rest of the card that night.
              Well whats the follow up...are they going to sign together?...any news or updates?

Comment

I always thought of them as the better organization.... This isn't good at all

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Well whats the follow up...are they going to sign together?...any news or updates?
                  No. Campillo is with Lewkowitz, Cloud fight with the first under sampson, he´s too with Dibella and Maravilla team.

Comment

That's ridiculous! Campillo easily won that fight. Another black eye for boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by calamaro View Post
                      No. Campillo is with Lewkowitz, Cloud fight with the first under sampson, he´s too with Dibella and Maravilla team.
                      He was sitting beside Haynon for the rest of the night though.

Comment

Working...
                      X