Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Abraham couldn't stop Lajuan Simon...Golovkin destroyed him in the 1st round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish Martinez would give up on Pac and Mayweather and give some of these guys chances, because apparently there isn't any money in them fighting each other, and punks like Sturm and Chavez won't fight them.

Comment

war golovkin..........

It just got a lot harder for him to get a big fight. laughing at the same old yeah but....blah blah blah. Can't top a one punch ko of a man who has never been stopped

Comment

Very impressive KO win for Golovkin, this guy has bricks in his hands (figuratively speaking of couse). I think he'd stop N'Dam and a Sturm fight would be very interesting. The middleweight div is stacked!

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I wish Martinez would give up on Pac and Mayweather and give some of these guys chances, because apparently there isn't any money in them fighting each other, and punks like Sturm and Chavez won't fight them.
        That's not how it works and you know it. If Martinez can't get Floyd, Pac, Chavez Jr or Cotto in the ring, he'll prob fight Macklin and Quillin.

Comment

Golovkin is a beast,he needs to step it up though,Eastern Europeans arent exactly taking over the middleweight division,im not sure where you got that from

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
            Golovkin is a beast,he needs to step it up though,Eastern Europeans arent exactly taking over the middleweight division,im not sure where you got that from
            K2 will get him fights and exposure now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              lol you obviously don't know what natural weight means. When 90% of MW's are cutting 10-15lbs and fight in the ring at 170+ lbs and Golovkin cuts none it means he's not a natural MW.

When Zbik came in the ring at 165lbs and Chavez 180lbs people were shocked at how small Zbik was (and he is for a MW if he only cuts 5 lbs) yet he's still naturally bigger than Golovkin.

I guarentee you that guys like Bundrage, Kirkland, Angulo, Alvarez, Martirosyan and alot of other Jr middleweights weigh at least 160lbs in the ring fight night.
              Ouma had to gain weight to properly get to middle, GGG doesn't have to. So who is the natural again?

Comment

Eastern Europeans are taking over? Taking over what, taking over bums? Pirog still has not beat a top fight, Golovkin just kayoed a bum sorry I'm not impressed by a small dude with a punch, and Korbov does that dude even fight any longer? Get back to me when you beat real talent, till then keep wasting years in the U.S.S.R, no ones paying attention. Prove it, talk is so cheap.

Comment

A great looking prospect for sure. His KO against Bute is easily the best knockout ive seen in the amateurs.

Comment

That was unexpected figured if he did stop Simon it'd be later bcse he's durable but to end it in the first, Golovkin is a serious threat to all MW with all the up-and-comers hopefully he can land a significant fight,prefer a Quillen bout.

Comment

Working...
                    X