No announcement yet.

All Respect To Dan Henderson But

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    I don't think anyone is hating on the fact Hendo won. Most people just wish it was a more definitive stoppage...
    Dude Im away from the site for like months, i come back and ur STILL saying genious **** like this. I gotta send u green k even tho u probably foolishly believe Nick Diaz is really gonna beat GSP

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
      Dude Im away from the site for like months, i come back and ur STILL saying genious **** like this. I gotta send u green k even tho u probably foolishly believe Nick Diaz is really gonna beat GSP

Comment

If Fedor was out, then Kongo was out when he fought Pat Barry. It's a damn shame Kongo gets the benefit of the doubt over someone like Fedor, who is known for making legendary comebacks.

A lot of people I'm noticing just like Hendo too much to question the stoppage, which a part of me understands since I'm such a huge fanboy for certain fighters myself, but the fact of the matter is... that was an early stoppage.

Ignoring that and my disgust over it, I still must give props to both Hendo and Fedor who showed up to just knock each other heads off. It was amazing. I got kind of pissed at Hendo there for a minute for cage humping, but as soon as the fans started booing he let go and went back to war like a real fighter. It's just a shame it ended the way it did.

Comment

Originally posted by jmt225 View Post
          If Fedor was out, then Kongo was out when he fought Pat Barry. It's a damn shame Kongo gets the benefit of the doubt over someone like Fedor, who is known for making legendary comebacks.

A lot of people I'm noticing just like Hendo too much to question the stoppage, which a part of me understands since I'm such a huge fanboy for certain fighters myself, but the fact of the matter is... that was an early stoppage.

Ignoring that and my disgust over it, I still must give props to both Hendo and Fedor who showed up to just knock each other heads off. It was amazing. I got kind of pissed at Hendo there for a minute for cage humping, but as soon as the fans started booing he let go and went back to war like a real fighter. It's just a shame it ended the way it did.
          What about Carwin vs Brock. Herb gave Brock the benefit of the doubt and look what happened...

Comment

I think Dan is great and I think this robs him of a great win because just about everybody will say this was an early stoppege which it was, **** you Herb Dean, you robbed everybody of a legendary fight !

Comment

What about Carwin vs Brock. Herb gave Brock the benefit of the doubt and look what happened...
              Exactly. Or even Brock vs. Cain... it took them forever to stop that fight.

I've always liked Herb Dean, but it's a little too uncomfortable for thought that he's the guy who stopped the fight when Dana White constantly sucks him off as the best referee in MMA.

Big John should have been the ref. Fedor landed exactly like Diaz did against Daley, but Big John gave Nick a chance to recover and look what happened after that. I'm positive McCarthy would have waited to see what exactly the situation was before jumping in like Herb did tonight. I mean, as soon as Fedor landed Herb stuck his leg in there, and even then Hendo was still able to land some shots to the back of the head and a couple of other punches, while Fedor was positioning himself to be able to defend Hendo's shots.

Comment

The way Fedor went down looked bad, so I don't want to be too critical of Herb. But the stoppage came after Fedor had recovered and was defending himself. Herb Dean made a bad call IMO.

Comment

Completely wrong in saying it was an early stoppage.

Ref did a GREAT job in stopping it because he followed the safety of the fighter and the rule of the law.

If you look at the replay, when Hendo hit Fedor with that right upper cut, HE WAS OUT COLD.

His hands dropped, his head hit the floor and if the ref didn't step in, he would have gotten hit in the head without a defense. The only reason Fedor was able to turn around was because the ref came in as soon as he saw him go out and PUSHED Henderson off of him.

Look at the replay guys, it's the refs job to stop the fight once he sees the fighter go limp and unconscious. Fedor may not have been asleep but he was out for a few seconds and that's enough for a stoppage.

Fedor is done and Dan is the fukin man.

Comment

That Nick Diaz vid was hilarious. Dont worry ill get the last laugh when my fellow jersey boy jim miller wipes out Gilbert Meledez IF GILBERT EVER MAKES IT TO THE UFC AFTER FOOLISHLY RESIGNING WITH STRIKEFORCE

Comment

Are punches to the back of the head legal?

Comment

Working...
                      X