Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs. Ortiz - Which Pacquiao Sparring Partner Would Win if The Fought Each Other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan vs. Ortiz - Which Pacquiao Sparring Partner Would Win if The Fought Each Other?

Let's say, both of Manny Pacquiao's top sparring partners - Amir Khan and Victor Ortiz - fought each other, who would win? And why?
    Amir Khan. He is the better Pacquiao sparring partner.
    60.00%
    Victor Ortiz. He is the better Pacquiao sparring partner.
    40.00%

Victor Ortiz by KO.

Comment

At 140 lbs it would always be Amir Khan.

At 147 Ortiz, until Khan moves up!

Comment

This would be a great fight better than Khan/Bradley or Khan/Judah. Other than Mayweather this is the most dangerous fight for Khan. I see a points win for Khan but you can't rule out a good chance of a win by KO by Ortiz.

Comment

They already fought twice in amateurs, and khan won both times, he even koed Ortiz.

I think the same thing would happen in the pros, Ortiz is too easy to hit, to easy to be outboxed.

Comment

ortiz would stop khan. Khan could never hold him off. Defense is not his forte and you better defend and slip punches to beat ortiz. Victor has caught every single fighter he has faced professionally, no doubt he'd catch khan.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
              They already fought twice in amateurs, and khan won both times, he even koed Ortiz.

I think the same thing would happen in the pros, Ortiz is too easy to hit, to easy to be outboxed.
              But Khan has a weak chin. A fact that couldn't be exploited in the amateurs due to the shortness of the fights and the use of head gears. A fight in the pros could be different.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post

This isn't the amateurs. The physical in your face style would cause problems that I can't see khan overcoming. I'm not even a fan of the quitter but he is a bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

they both knocked down manny in sparring several times, thats all that matters.

Comment

Ortiz isn't going back down to 140.So the fight would happen at 147.Ortiz is a proven welterweight.Stronger at 147,more confident at 147,better physical attributes at 147.Khan,unproven there.The smart bet would be going with Ortiz at welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X