Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In response to a thread defending Margarito...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In response to a thread defending Margarito...

djemz just started a thread addressing "Margarito haters"

I just dont know how anyone can like this guy anymore....

He's a disgrace for what he did and Arum is also a disgrace for bringing him back. Just my opinion. Cheaters should be dealt with more severely in such a dangerous sport, Boxing is dangerous enough without putting bricks in your gloves...

Last edited by JK1700; 05-08-2010, 08:21 PM.

lol is that really it?

Comment

thats so fake.

Comment

That pic is photoshopped.

Comment

this whole thread is laughable...this is the worst attempt to frame tony as a cheater i have seen...lmaoo

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
            thats so fake.
            Well he got caught so it obviously wasnt fake

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
              Well he got caught so it obviously wasnt fake
              your telling me that picture is real? lolololol

margarito just used old wraps and was said he had something in his gloves then everyone said he had plaster, bricks, cement, brass knuckles, concrete in his gloves.

its alright your a margarito hater there is no way to change you

just remember

Margarito>Your favorite fighter

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                your telling me that picture is real? lolololol

margarito just used old wraps and was said he had something in his gloves then everyone said he had plaster, bricks, cement, brass knuckles, concrete in his gloves.

its alright your a margarito hater there is no way to change you

just remember

Margarito>Your favorite fighter
                Your just a Margarito fanboy, There is no other reason to defend such blatant cheating. Most boxing fans couldnt care less about him anymore and think he is a disgrace to the sport. I never really liked or disliked him but the bottom line is that he was always an average fighter anyway and didnt really beat anyone until he started loading his gloves, and even then he lost to Paul Williams. Margarito was always an average fighter. And he got CAUGHT cheating so dont try and defend him. He has already been exposed as a cheater and a disgrace to the sport.

I didn't hate him but now I do, What he did was unforgivable.

He should have been banned for life. Freddie Roach agrees with this....

And to anyone saying the pic is photoshopped. Look closer, It clearly isnt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                    Your just a Margarito fanboy, There is no other reason to defend such blatant cheating. Most boxing fans couldnt care less about him anymore and think he is a disgrace to the sport. I never really liked or disliked him but the bottom line is that he was always an average fighter anyway and didnt really beat anyone until he started loading his gloves, and even then he lost to Paul Williams. Margarito was always an average fighter. And he got CAUGHT cheating so dont try and defend him. He has already been exposed as a cheater and a disgrace to the sport.

I didn't hate him but now I do, What he did was unforgivable.

He should have been banned for life. Freddie Roach agrees with this....

And to anyone saying the pic is photoshopped. Look closer, It clearly isnt.
                    obviously i wouldnt want my fighter to get exposed. Tony is innocent, your just following what the media says and does thats the only reason your against tony. The wraps were all tampered with everyone touched it. matter fact i think somebody set him up.

Comment

Working...
                    X