Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Tired of Pual Williams Picking on small Fighters!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you guys play too much into this weight thing. The tallest heaviest fighters in the heavyweights haven't always dominated the division. A lot of you are in for a rude awakening when Pac beats Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
      Fair point, but he's just playing the system which is legal, and his body can manage it. Man he must have a dangerously low BMI.

Who should he fight then?
      Wow i didnt think about the BMI thats kinda Freakishly weird... He should build muscle and move up in weight with peaple his size... Im just trying to make this point becuase peaple talk about Tony fighting Jr welters when really it was williams thats been fight really small welters. really reall small guys

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
        its funny ppl say he should fight @ mw. then they say he would be destroyed @ mw
        Which is just what they want to see.

They dont give a damn about the fighters well being or career.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
          its funny ppl say he should fight @ mw. then they say he would be destroyed @ mw

Whats funny is how peaple wanna talk **** about margarito facing small fighters, when really he hasnt but i make a thread like this and everyone wants to defend Williams....

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
            Whats funny is how peaple wanna talk **** about margarito facing small fighters, when really he hasnt but i make a thread like this and everyone wants to defend Williams....
            williams is naturally more skinny then margarito and frame. and margarito lost @ jmw and came back down. maybe thats why some ppl say that

Comment

Finally The Man is Gonna Go to his Real Weight class!..At Middle! peaple say Margarito picks on smaller Jr welters but in reality hes always Faced natrual welterweights with the exception of Manuel Gomez and Golden johnson since 2002.... Now Pual williams on the other hand at 6'2 and an 83inch reach has been Picking on smaller fighters almost his whole WW carreer.. lets see....

Santos Pakau- 135 pnds (He moved up a few fights prior to fighting PW)
              Shramba Mitchell- 135-140 pnds (moved up a few fights prior to fightin PW)
              Alfonso Sanchez- 140 pnds (same as above)
              Marteze Logan- 140 pnds (same as above)
              Terrance Cauthen- 140 pnds (He fought at 140 the fight Before PW)
              Sammy sparkman-140-147 pnds (switching weight classes thru his carreer)
              Javier Valdez- 135-140 pnds (where he fought most of his carreer)
              Rodolfo Gomez 130-135 (where he fought his entire carreer before PW)

This was only since 2004 that Hes been fighting Super feather to jr Welter weight fighters (i didnt bother to keep going further). Its just digusting how he fights these small Fighters.
              What is wrong with what williams is doing? If you boxed and had his height/reach and you could do it(make weight) you wouldnt be bitching about it right?

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                What is wrong with what williams is doing? If you boxed and had his height/reach and you could do it(make weight) you wouldnt be bitching about it right?
                Whats wrong with Margarito doing it??? everyone bitches about him???????? Williams has been doing it worse and almost every fighter he faced before margarito... Why cant i ***** and say the truth about Williams?

Comment

Whats wrong with Margarito doing it??? everyone bitches about him???????? Williams has been doing it worse and almost every fighter he faced before margarito... Why cant i ***** and say the truth about Williams?

Aint nothing wrong with what Margarito is doing....people ***** to *****....cuz they bitches mayne....

Boxers have been doing this for years bro, aint nothing wrong with it as long as they arent hurting themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    Aint nothing wrong with what Margarito is doing....people ***** to *****....cuz they bitches mayne....

Boxers have been doing this for years bro, aint nothing wrong with it as long as they arent hurting themselves.
                    I agree with you, but its ****in stupid how they ***** about Tony but they say its ok for Williams.. ignorant Haters. I have no problem with PW doing it anywayz i just wanted to prove a point... but for some reason no one wants to ***** about Paul williams doing it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by eaner0919 View Post
                      williams Must Be Mexican
                      hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X