No announcement yet.

Guerrero and Ishe Smith going at it on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero and Ishe Smith going at it on twitter

ll cool j tweeted about ishe's crying lol.

@llcoolj I feel you on that LL! @ishesugarshay Save the tears man up and fight @laraboxing

@GHOSTBOXING @llcoolj @laraboxing I know you you just didn't tweet me this, you of all people.

@GHOSTBOXING how about you worry about the ass whooping you are about to receive from the hands of @FloydMayweather, stay out my business

@TwoPieceBoxing @ghostboxing that was a straight ******* tweet. From a dude I had lots of respect for, instantly lost it all

@IsheSugarShay @TwoPieceBoxing go cry to floyd aint nobody got time for that. Ur boss can handle how he wants on may 4

@llcoolj make sure ur at fight May 4 crying game aint over for TMT @floydmayweather ur pops talking big game for some1 whos gonna be running

is that the real LL Coolj? Dude is not a boxing fan like that except for hanging on Lewis's nuts during the Tyson beef. Ishe should go at the Ghost about the Salido fight

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      is that the real LL Coolj? Dude is not a boxing fan like that except for hanging on Lewis's nuts during the Tyson beef. Ishe should go at the Ghost about the Salido fight
      yeah

LL COOL J‏@llcoolj

I can relate to tears of joy. But after a victory,when the fight is over; I don't want to see a boxer sobbing for an additional 6 rounds.lol

Comment

Since the Ghost has came back to boxing he has talked more than any other boxer. F**k Guerrero.

Comment

Ghost on twitter going hard....should be watching some Mayweather tapes or something that will help him on May 4th

Comment

It's called "selling the fight and getting attention". See, you guys are talking about it right now....lol

Comment

ishe is mad sensative. i follow him on facebook. shoulda seen some of the stuff he was posting about peter quillen a while back. no surprise to see him crying like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                It's called "selling the fight and getting attention". See, you guys are talking about it right now....lol

Comment

Ghost jumped in just after LL and Ishe made up, he wanted to stir some **** up. Why is he pushing Lara like that? What's their relationship?

EDIT : they have the same manager so now I understand.
                  Last edited by Light_Speed; 02-26-2013, 04:07 PM.

Comment

That was most likely Luis DeCubas, who is the manager for Guerrero and Lara, talking ****. Plugging his other fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X