Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Kellerman put Pac on the spot during his Marquez face off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
    why people blame only paquiao?..i blame may also....in reality what he is asking is unheard of,and imo.pac is hot right now,may,not so much...i blame both for the fighting not being made...but oh well...i have notice when you mentioned paquiao even the not hardcore fan knows him because he is fighting,even if he is fighting catchweights,but he is current...may takes 12-16 months between fights and when his name is mentioned people say he is scare of pac....i think somehow may is afraid he might lose his 0
    Perhaps .....

Pacquiao brought this upon himself with the help of his devoted fans?

I'll repeat it for about the 50th time:

Why is it ONLY Pacquiao fans saying: What he's asking is unheard of??

Since the beginning of negotiations NOBODY from the Pacquiao camp ever asked that question.

NOBODY including Manny in the Pacquiao camp EVER said: That's unheard of. I'm not taking any extra unnecessary drug tests.

Now: Is it any wonder why fans are suspicious of Manny Pacquiao ???

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Who cares about Floyd, its Pacquiao VS Marquez, why do people think Kellerman should heckle him about Mayweather. I didn't see Max dog Floyd about the Pacquiao fight during the Ortiz face off.

Anyways, yes I think Manny should be put on the spot. Why is he making Marquez fight at a BS catcweight instead of a fair 140 CW? Why does it take him so long to rematch Marquez? How does he feel about people saying Marquez one those fights? How come he lets Arum dictate his career and tell him what to do?
      I'm 99% sure he'll ask that.

Comment

To Marquez: Would you take a $40million drug test?

Comment

Working...
        X