The easiest fight for Floyd after he schools Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5850 View Post
    I don't agree bro imo Floyd should fight Khan next and then Pacman

Martinez should just stfu and fight the likes of Froch and Ward instead of calling out smaller guys
    froch and ward??when has sergio EVER fought at 168???cause i couldve sworn him manny and floyd all won the wbc 154 belt and thats where he wants to fight..**** khna fight manny or sergio next...khan needs to fight bradley..no more bull**** fights..khan hasnt even fought at 147 EVER

Comment

You say sergios to damn big but floyds fought at 154...but you want him to fight khan whos never i repeat never fought at 147..smh

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
        What the hell are you talking about?!?! How long have we been waiting for the Pac vs May fight? Why wait any longer?!?! Forget that!
        I want Floyd to fight Khan next just to shut him up. After that i want Floyd v Pac

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          froch and ward??when has sergio EVER fought at 168???cause i couldve sworn him manny and floyd all won the wbc 154 belt and thats where he wants to fight..**** khna fight manny or sergio next...khan needs to fight bradley..no more bull**** fights..khan hasnt even fought at 147 EVER
          All I hear and read is Martinez want’s Pacman, Martinez wants Floyd and the best of all ‘If Cotto has any balls he’ll fight me next’, but not once has he mentioned Lucian Bute, Froch, Andre Ward, Andre Dirrell in the talent packed super middleweight division, Martinez keeps looking to the smaller men in the welterweight and light middleweight classes?

Comment

NO1 WANTS A kHAN FIGHT...WE ALL WANT MANNY OR MARTINEZ...LET KHAN AND BRADLEY FIGHT IT OUT AT 140....

Comment

All I hear and read is Martinez want’s Pacman, Martinez wants Floyd and the best of all ‘If Cotto has any balls he’ll fight me next’, but not once has he mentioned Lucian Bute, Froch, Andre Ward, Andre Dirrell in the talent packed super middleweight division, Martinez keeps looking to the smaller men in the welterweight and light middleweight classes?
              MARTINEZ has NEVER FOUGHT AT 168..HE WANTS TO FIGHT THEM ALL AT 154 WHERE THEY all HAVE FOUGHT..WHICH PART OF THAT DON'T YOU GET....HE'S NEVER FOUGHT AT 168..NEVER...BUT EVERYONE HE'S CALLED OUT HAS FOUGTH AT 154 AND THATS WHERE HE WANTS TO FIGHT

Comment

[QUOTE=LarryX2011;10957907]MARTINEZ has NEVER FOUGHT AT 168..HE WANTS TO FIGHT THEM ALL AT 154 WHERE THEY all HAVE FOUGHT..WHICH PART OF THAT DON'T YOU GET....HE'S NEVER FOUGHT AT 168..NEVER...BUT EVERYONE HE'S CALLED OUT HAS FOUGTH AT 154 AND THATS WHERE HE WANTS TO FIGHT[/QUOTE

Is your caps button stuck? Chill out dude

Comment

How can a fan of floyd even wanna see a damn khan fight next??talking bout easy money???who gives a **** bout his money???not me..i want manny next or martinez other than that he can **** off

Comment

I want Floyd to fight Khan next just to shut him up. After that i want Floyd v Pac
                    NO. Pac vs May is the priority, don't you want May to shut up all these *******s. Forget waiting. Don't care about Khan's trap. Rather shut the traps of all these *******s. Or are you oblivious to all of them roaming the forums chatting ****. Pac vs May next, nothing else.

Comment

Forget easy money. Pac v May is what I want next, if not then Martinez. Nothing less!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X