This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flab View Post

Andy's knob is almost falling out of his shorts.
    duude............

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      here something for you faqqots,

I <3 YOU RONALDO!!!!!!
      brilliant video, only in October and all them highlights

Comment

• Enough of this Premiership best debate, i'll end it right now with the KING of the Premiership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
          Enough of this Premiership best debate, i'll end it right now with the KING of the Premiership.

Alan Shearer is the King of the Premiership !!

Comment

Enough of this Premiership best debate, i'll end it right now with the KING of the Premiership.
            I said Ronny was best of this decade...You cannot beat King Eric GOAT in Premier LEague

Comment

• I love watching us dick Leeds.

Leeds aka 6 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post
                I love watching us dick Leeds.

Leeds aka 6 points.
                Leeds got torn apart tonight, always good to see.

Comment

• Sven Goran Eriksson the last piece Leicester needs to get to the epl?

Comment

• Originally posted by C.RONALDO View Post
                    Would have had the Euro with Portugal now if they hadn't fecked up vs Greece

God that was a crime against football that Greece won the tournament

Spanish clubs could dominate the CL for the next few years i think..

I am not impressed with Chelsea at all even if they are walking away with the league. Man United and Arsenal will easily get beaten by either spanish side and Inter imo aswell if they meet them.
                    Chelsea will beat Barcelona this year if they face. Chelsea is a team that can choke Barcelona and clearly beat them. If Drogba took his chances last year and we had a fair ref, Chelsea would have won 5-0.

Inter and Madrid can beat Chelsea. I wouldn't underrate Chelsea at all

Comment

Possibly the most overrated player of all time. He's definitely up there.

Bergkamp > Any other premier league player in history

Plays the ball with the inside of his left foot around the defender, spins in the complete opposite direction and plays the ball with such spin that it rolls right back into his path. Greatest piece of skill ever. Incredible.

Comment

Working...
                      X