• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breath of the Wild just might be...

... my new favourite game of all-time.

Holy shit is this game good.

Open World Metroid next, Nintendo.

Do you own switch? I want to play breath of the wild this is the Zelda game I wanted since I was a kid but I really don't care about anything else from nintendo

I'm just hoping they will announce a new Metroid game and maybe a open world star fox at E3, can't justify buying a Nintendo system for just 1 game anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Do you own switch? I want to play breath of the wild this is the Zelda game I wanted since I was a kid but I really don't care about anything else from nintendo

I'm just hoping they will announce a new Metroid game and maybe a open world star fox at E3, can't justify buying a Nintendo system for just 1 game anymore
      Nope, I borrowed my Nephew's Wii U and bought Breath of the Wild.

I thought about buying a Switch but I'm not forking out that amount of Money When there's only one good game Available.

Comment

Yeah a pro controller, Switch and Zelda is going to run you $450+ tax I'm just going to wait

I wish nintendo would just go 3rd party already, they suck at making consoles

Comment

I want to play breath of the wild this is the Zelda game I wanted since I was a kid
          Same, I really want to play this but don't want to buy another system. I play a lot of couch co-op games with the wife but we play those on old systems since nothing's really changed in that genre.

How much does it cost for a used Nintendo to play BOTW on?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Same, I really want to play this but don't want to buy another system. I play a lot of couch co-op games with the wife but we play those on old systems since nothing's really changed in that genre.

How much does it cost for a used Nintendo to play BOTW on?
            IDK how much a used wii U go for but that console is straight up garbage not worth it IMO

My advice is to wait a few months until the hype of the switch goes down then buy a used switch with zelda and Mario kart smash bros to play with the wife , switch is made for co-op play

Comment

IDK how much a used wii U go for but that console is straight up garbage not worth it IMO

My advice is to wait a few months until the hype of the switch goes down then buy a used switch with zelda and Mario kart smash bros to play with the wife , switch is made for co-op play
              I'll check that out. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                Nope, I borrowed my Nephew's Wii U and bought Breath of the Wild.

I thought about buying a Switch but I'm not forking out that amount of Money When there's only one good game Available.
                How was the game on Wii U? I have a Wii U but never touch it, but I would go buy this Zelda game if it was as good as the switch version

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  How was the game on Wii U? I have a Wii U but never touch it, but I would go buy this Zelda game if it was as good as the switch version
                  I bought it, Got beat up by a stone person and some weirdo wolf, bear creatures shot me with an arrow while I was running away.

seems cool.

Comment

I'll probably eventually get a Wii so I can try to beat Wii Punchout.

Comment

Working...
                    X