No announcement yet.

San Andreas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Andreas

I just bought this game yesterday since it just came out on xbox (finally)

Is the game as good as it's supposed to be, and is it short?

I really hope my money was spent well lol

I only played 1 hour

money well spent, its a good game took me a couple of weeks to complete.

Comment

It's fairly long and has a high replay value. I have been playing it periodically since it first came out and it is still good.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaGreatest
        I just bought this game yesterday since it just came out on xbox (finally)

Is the game as good as it's supposed to be, and is it short?

I really hope my money was spent well lol

I only played 1 hour
        I bought it the day it came out for xbox. The game is insane, I heard it's pretty long too, I play it for about an hour a day, it's fun as hell. Some missions I'm stuck on though.

Comment

I'm still waiting for the price to go down. ****ing $50 is too expensive.

Comment

I quit when I got to flight school. That crap was impossible for me.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyFlapsHisLIps
              Yeah I had to get a friend to do that **** for me! lol, after that it was smooth sailing

Comment

Originally posted by PacPac_Astig
                I'm still waiting for the price to go down. ****ing $50 is too expensive.
                I guess PS7 will be out by the time you buy the game then...

Comment

Originally posted by RoyFlapsHisLips
                  That **** is ****ing easy. I got well far on that game. Well 99.47% to be exact. Dont be fooled though, i spent ages doing it and have like 45+ hours play time, the game is long but easy generally.

A little tip for the schools is to gold every test or to even silver them all, and you get a cool thing. Like if you do that with the bike school, you get NRG 500 (fastest thing on the game other than planes), but you have to gold it to get that.

Its the same if you gold every test in the driving school, you get a hotknife (pretty kool car).

When you get 100% you get like all these bonus things and its well good apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyFlapsHisLips
                    Agreed.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Working...
                    X