Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate charlie Z's right hand Power NEW VIDEO!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate charlie Z's right hand Power NEW VIDEO!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBJlN-P6-_Q

You punch like a *****. *****.

Comment

Charlie his calling you a ***** i think

Comment

I thought you were Hearns there for a second.

Comment

I wish it was June 20th already.

Comment

war zelenoff

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
              You punch like a *****. *****.
              but id make u my bittch In the ring tho

Comment

can I rate your technique? because you swing so wide, it's almost not funny. narrow it down or you're going to get countered easily.

Comment

Screw boxing charlie, you should just become a professional mit hitter with all the videos you make hitting stationary objects like mits, doors, bags.....

You get tired and slow down very quickly, these videos prove theres no conditioning whatsoever. But I guess when u get in the ring visualize pimps head being a mitt, you might be ok for a minute or so.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                    Screw boxing charlie, you should just become a professional mit hitter with all the videos you make hitting stationary objects like mits, doors, bags.....

You get tired and slow down very quickly, these videos prove theres no conditioning whatsoever. But I guess when u get in the ring visualize pimps head being a mitt, you might be ok for a minute or so.
                    im sparring tommorow, what am I suppose to do???? im a boxer i gotta train, hit bags mits, thats part of boxing training ????? do u realize the ****tt U say sometimes????

Comment

Working...
                    X