No announcement yet.

supplements question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supplements question

when taking a supplement like Xenedrine EF hydroxycut EFX or Lipo6 Ef etc...

should you get the jtiters and shakes and feel bound full of energy or should it be a more mello like i'm awake thing?

My first day on Lipo 6 i took one pill in the morinn and one in the afternoon and felt pretty good. up and happy.

my 2nd (1 pill in the mornin and 2 in the after noon) and 3rd (2 in the mornin and 1 in the afternoon) day i got nothing off of it at all, i was even falling asleep in one of my classes.

today i took 2 in the mornin and when i was waiting for my eggs to be cooked i drank 2 cups of coffee and today i feel the little jitters and uppidyness that i did the first day.

i'm surprised by this cause i bought the bottle with one of my work out buddies and everyday he has been jittery and shaky etc. where i have had no effect.

should i just drink 2 cups of coffe every mornin?

(note: i'm typically not caffinee sesnsative could this be why the pills weren't gettin me goin so much till i drank even more caffinee?) and even now i'm not really shakin.

I figured you wouldn't get the shakes at all because these products are ephedra free.

My guess is you got the shakes because you drank the coffee while on the supplements.

Comment

thats my guess to Left

but like i feel no real surge of energy when i take them like my buddy does. I just feel awake

Comment

My assumption is that they affect others differently.

I'm alot like you, I don't feel anything from those pills (unless they contain ephedra).

Comment

i guess the extra coffee gave me the boost enough for me to notice the cafine?

Comment

It's ashame that people couldn't take ephedra correctly...

Comment

You're 100% correct. How I miss Dymetadrine Xtreme...

Comment

I remember i took ripped fuel with ephedrin and i was in a constant rage.

Comment

I used to take Hydroxycut with ephedrine. I started with 4 a day and it went to 16 a day. (seriously). I took Diet and ripped fuel and took more than 16 a day. After a while, I kept looking to get the same feeling like I did when I was taking 4 a day. I finally decided to get off of it. That was the hardest **** I had to do with supplements. It took many many months to ween myself off of hydroxycut or ripped/diet fuel. It is addictive, been clean for many years.

Comment

too bad ephedrine was banned but on the brighter side, we're safer now since ephedrine is the prime ingreient in making crack

Comment

Working...
                    X