Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quigg or frampton ?

What win was you more impressed with
    Quigg over Munroe or framptons against molita
    Personally I got to go for quiggs I didn't see that coming I actually thought he would lose prior to the first fight .
    If the two fight who would you pick ?
    I think framptons the better boxer but quiggs a beast and I think I'd now favour him slightly

I think Frampton still might have more upside, but Quigg definitely has the better win under his belt. Munroe > Molitor for sure. Munroe is a very durable boxer, and to be stopped like that was impressive. . .

But I still think Frampton has the better, and more complete skillset. . .

These things you never can tell, though. Only way is for them to fight each other before moving on to the world stage.

Comment

two very good fighters, I would pick Quigg at the moment due to slightly tougher opposition (though Frampton - Martinez could end that argument).

I could be completely wrong mind so no holding me to this, Frampton looks VERY good on front and back foot, whereas Quigg tends to do better when coming forward (i think he tried a counter punch style in the Booth or Arthur fight and it didnt look as fluid). But he does come forward excellently, and i think would look significantly bigger in the ring.

Didnt like Quiggs spluttering response in regards to the fight in the post fight interview though!

Hopefully exciting futures for both even if one does take a loss from the other now

Comment

I've got Frampton if they meet.

I'm impressed with both, but I feel Frampton has a little more to his game.

Quigg had another very good performance the other night and it was a nice stoppage, but Frampton wont be a stationary target that follows him around the ring like Munroe did. Potential to be a great fight, but I doubt we'll see it.

Comment

Its a tough one, I didnt expect Quigg to look so good against Munroe.

Based on their last fights I have it a real 50/50 and a potential great fight for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            I think Frampton still might have more upside, but Quigg definitely has the better win under his belt. Munroe > Molitor for sure. Munroe is a very durable boxer, and to be stopped like that was impressive. . .

But I still think Frampton has the better, and more complete skillset. . .

These things you never can tell, though. Only way is for them to fight each other before moving on to the world stage.
            pretty much what i think, apart from imo Munroe hasnt looked great in a while, so Munroe isnt all that much better a win than Molitor; however overall Quigg has the better wins. If Frampton beats Kiko he'll be near enough on a par resume wise. In a fight between the 2 id pick Frampton, but im openly biased about preferring him.

I doubt they are gonna fight for quite a while unfortunately. And it could be their downfall. They'll need a few more tough fights on the way up if they wanna be major player(s) at world level.

Comment

I am a fickle little b!tch

A year ago I would have said Quigg, as I wasn't overly impressed with Frampton. Then this summer I was impressed with Carls win over Hirales & even more so with his easy dismantling of Molitor.

I was expecting Scott to have a tough tussle with Munroe in what I thought was a 50/50 fight. Wrong again.

Right now I couldn't choose between the two of them.

Has anyone else noticed how remarkably similar their KO percentages are...

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/#!/TeamFrampto...com%2FQ9HISQWw

this afternoon

Comment

I like Frampton.

But Quigg impressed me a lot on Saturday.

I think it's a competitive fight but I lean on Frampton.

Comment

for me it is frampton. Quigg impressed, but looks like a better version of john murray. Whereas frampton as mention can fight on front and back foot.

Comment

Working...
                    X