Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indecent Proposal....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A milly isnt worth that much nowadays, a 75-100 milly would be a consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      would you take a hot milli from some dude to let him bang your WIFE if she is ok with it ala

???? wachugot??

if not a hot milli...what's your number???

depends how big his c0ck is I guess...... If he's not packing much and there's no **** involved I'd take the milli.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        depends how big his c0ck is I guess...... If he's not packing much and there's no **** involved I'd take the milli.
        ahahahah green kay

Comment

Condom or no condom?....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Condom or no condom?....

Comment

No, that's disgraceful some things are just not worth any money

Comment

I wouldn't pimp my girl out in any case. I love her and if she had sex with another dude it would change our whole dynamic. We both make decent $$$ so it isn't an issue of money...

Plus, I don't want to share her sex with anyone - she's a feisty girl who knows how to please her man....

Comment

I wouldn't pimp my girl out in any case. I love her and if she had sex with another dude it would change our whole dynamic. We both make decent $$$ so it isn't an issue of money...

Plus, I don't want to share her sex with anyone - she's a feisty girl who knows how to please her man....
                  pix or it didn't happen...................I kid I kid

Comment

pix or it didn't happen...................I kid I kid
                    She wouldnt approve of having her pic posted here. In fact, I haven't really told her about the extent of my Bscene activities. She knows I go here to download fights but that's about it..

Comment

She wouldnt approve of having her pic posted here. In fact, I haven't really told her about the extent of my Bscene activities. She knows I go here to download fights but that's about it..
                      she dont' know your king *** round here??? interesting............

Comment

Working...
                      X