Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best American heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i voted for arreola because i was hungry and i figured he could identify with that.

he's also my favorite of the lot

i'd pick chambers to favor best against everybody on the list H2H

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
      The Klitschko Brothers were Negrocuted by Lewis, Purrity, and Brewster.
      Glad to see you keeping it real :allhail9:

You've been reported for racism btw :cool9:

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        The division outside of the Klits is god awful and fighters like Helenius and Fury are coming up, but still unproven as of yet.
        Forget Helenius. I watched his last three fights: He's just another slow, crude, mechanical no-talent that they're trying to foist off on the public. Think Gerry Cooney with half the talent.

Poet

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            Glad to see you keeping it real :allhail9:

You've been reported for racism btw :cool9:
            Lewis was dominated and retired by Vitali.

Purrity was annihilated by Vitali.

Brewster was getting destroyed in the first fight, he's lucky Wlad was poisoned.

In the rematch, Wlad dominated every round and made Brewster quit TKO 6

Last edited by Sadistic; 10-08-2011, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Forget Helenius. I watched his last three fights: He's just another slow, crude, mechanical no-talent that they're trying to foist off on the public. Think Gerry Cooney with half the talent.

Poet
              I'll keep my judgement reserved as he still only has 16 fights under his belt. He's obviously improving but I don't think he'll ever be a fluid and mobile type fighter. His power seems genuine though, but we'll see how he does when he steps up to the next level. My biggest criticism would be his lack of head movement and defense. He'll get killed by either Klit at this point, possibly Thompson and outslicked by Chambers and Solis in my opinion. He's doing the right things to learn though by fighting the level of comp he has and staying active so he doesn't deserve to be totally discredited. I'll applaud any fighter taking chances to better themselves. Jmo.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
                Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice then grew a vagina on his face.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of growing a vagina on his face.

vaginas grown on face

Vitali 1
                Lewis 0

Lewis was exhausted from turning Vitali's face into a sex organ.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight because, hey, everyone loves puzzy on their faces.

Lewis promised Vitali another facial vagina.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson because he was embaressed by having a vagina on his face.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars because he knew Vitali would retire on his stool like a coward like he did with Byrd.

Vitali dominated with vagisil and scared his face vagina into retirement.

Lewis is scared to death of getting a yeast infection from Vitali's face vagina.
                Glad to see you telling like it is :allhail9:

Comment

Working...
                X