No announcement yet.

What happend to David Tua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend to David Tua?

Where is he in the HW ranks? All I remeber is he came back last year.

he's old, well past his best days and unfortunately has terrible financial problems which is forcing him to continue fighting. He was basically homeless not that long ago.

Comment

Last seen dancing for burgers outside the Auckland branch of Dennys

Comment

After he drew with Rahman he was put on the shelf for 2 years. His comeback consisted of him fighting bums for 5 years waiting for a Klitschko to give him a shot on name recognition. He was about to get that shot, and he finally stepped up in class some, and wound up robbing a draw out of Barrett..who had previously been worked 3x in a row.

Comment

Barret dropped his ass..

Same Barret who got dropped by haye 5 times and who was koed by other guys in the run up to the fight..

Comment

He's teh Burger King Champion of teh world.

Comment

Damn HW Boxing really does suck now....

Well Deontay Wilder will be the saviour in the near future....

Comment

TBH, Tua looked decent in his last outing albeit against a journeyman. He paced himself, boxed well and went the 10 rounds no problem. If Tua stays busy (and that's a tall order) he might be able to get himself back into contension for a title shot. Actually he might not even have to do that, the K Bros have been having trouble finding opponents lately..

Comment

Originally posted by Homeless Lump View Post
                  Barret dropped his ass..

Same Barret who got dropped by haye 5 times and who was koed by other guys in the run up to the fight..
                  that was one of the craziest things I never expected to see and it was sad, because not only did Tua get dropped, he was damn close to getting KO'd. Never would I thought I'd see Tua hurt like that, shot or not.

Comment

Working...
                  X