• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

you have to COMMIT a crime in order to obstruct the proceedings

please tell me the crimes he is under investigation for

I need some more laughs today

Do you mean you have to be guilty of an underlying crime????

FALSE. Such a waste of that Jordan meme

Legally, however, obstruction can still occur even in the absence of an underlying crime.

https://qz.com/1582086/is-trump-guil...s-complicated/

That's more like it. Getting your laughs now?

Last edited by travestyny; 06-13-2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      What the hell are you talking about? Where did I say anything about whether he would talk to the FBI or not?

Is it your plan to keep reading what you want into my posts, or are you going to actually read what I've actually written????

reading comprehension.....

this is what I wrote:

so what is the news talking about saying that he would NOT say nothing to the FBi? When he clearly says here that hell do BOTH.

are you part of the news media all of a sudden or are you feeling guilty?

All I did was post a quote from the article. I actually heard about it this morning.

Comment

reading comprehension.....

this is what I wrote:

so what is the news talking about saying that he would NOT say nothing to the FBi? When he clearly says here that hell do BOTH.

are you part of the news media all of a sudden or are you feeling guilty?

All I did was post a quote from the article. I actually heard about it this morning.

Dude, I also haven't heard the media say that. The quotation was clear. He said both.

It seemed like you were accusing me of saying he wouldn't talk to the FBI. I'm asking who said that? I haven't seen even 1 person here say that, nor have I seen one person say that in any article that I've read on it.

Honestly it just seems to be your thing to make assumptions about what people write, or think, and then go with it. It's the same reason you keep telling me over and over that there was no evidence of collusion when I've already stated that multiple times, and I've never stated anything different.
        Last edited by travestyny; 06-13-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Words of a smart man.
          Words of two twats afraid of the truth

Comment

Do you mean you have to be guilty of an underlying crime????

FALSE. Such a waste of that Jordan meme
            again reading comprehension.....

I never said that:

tell me the crimes he is under investigation for
            so stop spinning and making shit up.

Also from the article you provided:

Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find evidence that Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 US presidential election.

But Mueller, who submitted his report to the Department of Justice on March 22 after nearly two years of investigation, did not determine whether the president had obstructed justice during the FBI’s investigation into his campaign.

Comment

again reading comprehension.....

I never said that:

so stop spinning and making shit up.
              Either you are trolling, or you are slow. I'm not sure which one.

I told you the first time you wrote to me about the crimes that were investigated. Scroll back.

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              Also from the article you provided:

Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find evidence that Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 US presidential election.

But Mueller, who submitted his report to the Department of Justice on March 22 after nearly two years of investigation, did not determine whether the president had obstructed justice during the FBI’s investigation into his campaign.

I've also explained this to you about 8 times now, but I really don't think you are capable of reading

Scroll back and read it again.

You can write, or at least type, so I'm assuming you can read, right?

Comment

you have to COMMIT a crime in order to obstruct the proceedings

So is this true or not? Do you have to commit a crime in order to obstruct an investigation?

To Prove Trump Obstruction, No Need for Russia Collusion

When it comes to Trump, then, to prove obstruction, he need not have conspired with Russians or actually committed any other crime that was being investigated.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law...ssia-collusion

Either you're wrong, or this article is wrong. What do you think?
                Last edited by travestyny; 06-13-2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

So is this true or not? Do you have to commit a crime in order to obstruct an investigation?

Either you're wrong, or this article is wrong. What do you think?

you just dont get it do you?

its made clear as day the dossier is/was fake.... none of it was real and it was used as the BASE for the russian collusion investigation. There was no collusion (cuz the dossier was made up) and since there's no collusion, there's no obstruction to the investigation.

and also from that same article you provided:

Mueller declined to reach an obstruction conclusion

if you keep shooting yourself in the foot you gonna have to get yourself a wheelchair

mostly everything you put out there is a lot of ifs and buts.

Comment

• Speaking truth.

Comment

• Lol dems showing they're the party of obstruction. Trump get BILLION AND A HALF dollars knocked off the cost of air force one and dems still obstruct! You people seeing this?
                      https://youtu.be/WR4uf8IvyyI

Comment

Working...
                      X