No announcement yet.

Seriously why not legalize steroids use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chang Mo Kei View Post
    If it will make you stronger, faster and better all athletes take legal supplements anyway.
    Spoken like a true Pac fan.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Hahaha. Balding, loads of side ailments, and an amnesia when it comes to condoms?
      If I remember correctly wasn't one of the drugs Evan Fields ordered for impotency? A side effect of long term steroid use. He also had that heart ailment, which made Margaret Goodman ask him if he was taking HGH.
      The Toney fight was strange as well, it looked to me like he was finished after the first round.

Comment

The point is the lack of research. I do not approve the use of steroids because of the lack of facts and knowledge. And actually on that note I would like to encurage everyone who might be interested on watching the documentary Bigger, Stronger, Faster , it is a great great documentary and quite entertaining.

Comment

not everyone is willing to destroy their body for a slight advantage

Comment

Originally posted by OG Triple View Post
            not everyone is willing to destroy their body for a slight advantage
            A lot of the old WWF wrestlers have died of heart attacks over the years, also the Olympic sprinter Flo Jo died of a heart attack a while back. Arnold had to have a heart by pass op as well.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chang Mo Kei View Post
                If it will make you stronger, faster and better all athletes take legal supplements anyway.

because steroids will give you a pumpkin head and you'll scare all your grandchildren when you're an old ass man....

seriously though, is it worth doing streroids....??? they will shrink your nuts to the size of m & m's...... NOT SMART.

Comment

I agree, lets legalize plaster of paris and brass knuckles aswell, it would make for more action packed fights for shure...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSamurai View Post
                    If I remember correctly wasn't one of the drugs Evan Fields ordered for impotency? A side effect of long term steroid use. He also had that heart ailment, which made Margaret Goodman ask him if he was taking HGH.
                    The Toney fight was strange as well, it looked to me like he was finished after the first round.
                    Yes, she knew right right away. Actually, everyone knew Holy was on roids. And Goodman knew that the tests they conducted for PEDs were utterly useless. They're even worse today.

Comment

Originally posted by elgaringo View Post
                      supplements and steroids are 2 different things. 1 is natural and the other isn't. If people want to take steroids then thats their choice. there are too many health implications and not enough research! The people that are likely to abuse drugs need protecting so the idea is just dumb!!!
                      That's not necessarily true. The bodybuilding community and the strong man competitors have been experimenting with steroids for decades if not hundreds of years.

The issue is those who use them without supervision or incomplete knowledge, and those who use them under professional supervision.

Still doesn't make it fair to those who choose not to use PED and abide by the rules and regulations.

Besides, the class of 'roids used in most sports and in boxing, in particular, won't prevent anyone from getting knocked out cold, just minimizes lactic acid build up and allows the body to recover quicker after intense workouts.

Strength gains and muscle size while on the 'roids are by-products of intense exercise.
                      Last edited by MindBat; 11-11-2009, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X