Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people think mitrione will beat kongo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
    Round 1 Mittrione
    Ronnd 2 Mittrione
    Round 3 Kongo

= Mitttrione win

I'll have to watch it again but from what I recall Kongo won 3 massively, could of even been a 10-8 round it was that one-sided.
    As for round 2, Mittrione was out-landed you don't win a round by walking forward doing nothing but eating leg-kicks.
    Mittrione won the first though neither did much.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
      I'll have to watch it again but from what I recall Kongo won 3 massively, could of even been a 10-8 round it was that one-sided.
      As for round 2, Mittrione was out-landed you don't win a round by walking forward doing nothing but eating leg-kicks.
      Mittrione won the first though neither did much.

I don't think you get 10-8's in MMA but that just makes it a draw. Mittrione robbed here surely. Obviously he needs better takedown defense but Kongo is rubbish, I think Nelson will beat him.

Comment

I don't think you get 10-8's in MMA but that just makes it a draw. Mittrione robbed here surely. Obviously he needs better takedown defense but Kongo is rubbish, I think Nelson will beat him.
        10-9 Mittrione.
        10-9 Kongo on workrate.
        10-9 Clearly Kongo's round.

29-28 Kongo

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
          10-9 Mittrione.
          10-9 Kongo on workrate.
          10-9 Clearly Kongo's round.

29-28 Kongo

Kongo did nothing until the third from what I saw. I thought the second was all Mittrione chasing Kongo around the octagon and when he landed the uppercut Kongo went into his shell, a few leg kicks more at best. 10-9 Matt for me. We now get Kongo Nelson, Nelson will take that fight 100%. But these guys are second tier HW in MMA. Velasquez and Barnett are much better.

Comment

Kongo did nothing until the third from what I saw. I thought the second was all Mittrione chasing Kongo around the octagon and when he landed the uppercut Kongo went into his shell, a few leg kicks more at best. 10-9 Matt for me. We now get Kongo Nelson, Nelson will take that fight 100%. But these guys are second tier HW in MMA. Velasquez and Barnett are much better.
            Hahaha u clearly have some sort of bias since your so butthurt he lost and Mitrione hardly landed *****.

Comment

they both suck.. shocking.

Comment

mittrione didnt even raise his hands at the end, when they announced the decision he clapped

Comment

Orly?
                  http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/3634

Kongo won the first round cuz Mitrione threw almost nothing.
                  How can anyone possible give the first to Mitrione?
                  I'm even shocked that he actually threw something.

In the Second round Cheick landed leg kicks repeatedly, and some jabs and straight rights.
                  Mitrione had a nice little flurry at the end that might have won him that round.

THe 3rd we all know who won that.

Robbery? close fight at best but a robbery? GTFO!
                  We all know clearly hate nigs.
                  You have nig bashed on other treads before, calling them monkeys and so on.
                  so I get why this is a robbery in your eyes.
                  Last edited by Mohammedini; 10-30-2011, 02:57 PM.

Comment

seemed pretty straight forward, Mitrione lost cause he is still green, while Kongo should be ashamed for yet another BS performance in which he did the bare minimum.

Comment

Both guys put on a horrible performance. I'm actually more disappointed in Mitrione. I was expecting this from Kongo.

Kongo didn't want to fight and Mitrione is just too one-dimensional at the moment. He just throws straight punches and looks for that inside leg kick, which he didn't even do much of last night.

Kongo clearly won in the worst fight of the night.

Comment

Working...
                      X