Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Gary Russell Really Doesn't Want a Rematch With Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Gary russel Jr was SO hyped on this forum before the lomachenko fight.

It was hilarious
    Yeah he was so hyped...

That he was literally a fu*king meme- "When will Gary fight...he's beaten that ATG fighter named TBA so many times now."

Everybody has always hated Gary Russell Jr. He only gained respect on here after losing to Lomachenko because everyone stops hating on a guy once he gets a loss, and then had that K.O against Gonzalez after Gonzalez K.O'd Mares.

Comment

Others talk about being great, Loma is pursing it, you have to respect that and he is not wasting time dong it by fighting 25-30 Inferior Opponents before stepping up either

Salute To Him! Give the man is credit, don't deny him because he has a few Dumb Fuk Fans, every fighter has those but the fighters shouldn't be held responsible for that

Credit to Russell though, since losing to him Russell been destroying everything put in front of him. The only problem is that he doesn't fight enough, only will have fought 1 Time this year which is terrible. I do think Gary the best at 126 but I don't see Selby, Mares or Leo jumping in with him. Oscar Valdez probably would though but of course Politics probably keep that from happening for obvious reasons with Oscar being with Top Rank
      Last edited by sicko; 12-11-2017, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Agreed, but is interesting that GRJ was one of the only guys to "survive" and win a few rounds.

GRJ is another Gamboa...wasted talent. Who am I to judge though? Maybe he only boxes when he needs money and he don't look the type to flaunt money...I think he's probably living comfortable raking in at least 6 figures/yr
        Few rounds>? he won 5 rounds

Comment

I ****ing hate the arrogant ****..

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
            GRJ want the rematch he would move up to 130 fight you now this time he will be 100% ready
            Exactly,,, Loma is a prick

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
              I dont see a point in a rematch, Loma already dominated and outclassed russell and loma has improved significantly since then, loma would make him quit and loma haers would make every excuse under the sun, he broke his hand or he moved up in weight its no point he should fight mikey if mikey grows some balls
              You people are moronic.. he didn't class him..

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Yup. Just like Walters.
                rACIST TRASH

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                  Yeah he was so hyped...

That he was literally a fu*king meme- "When will Gary fight...he's beaten that ATG fighter named TBA so many times now."

Everybody has always hated Gary Russell Jr. He only gained respect on here after losing to Lomachenko because everyone stops hating on a guy once he gets a loss, and then had that K.O against Gonzalez after Gonzalez K.O'd Mares.

wHITE PEOPLE HAVE NOT STOPPED HATING HIM

Comment

Why do white boxing fan and media ward white mediocrity? He beat a 37 years old man in rigo coming up 2 weight classes, now he is p4p number one?

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                      lol

You clowns were all saying the same thing right before Salido destroyed him....
                      You quite sure you know what the word 'destroyed' means, my man?

Comment

Working...
                      X