No announcement yet.

Pretty Boy Kelly (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty Boy Kelly (Video)

boxing legends tv deserves a round of applause he's given great content to a lot of casuals

Comment

Was waiting for this video to make it's way here.

I've seen all of Kelly's fights and at this stage in time he definitely looks the part. His style is certainly high risk though considering he fights almost exclusively with his hands down so whether his reactions and speed are there to take on a world level fighter with the same strategy is where the question marks will be with him. He's certainly worth keeping an eye on.

Comment

Very special kid and set of skills.

Comment

I'm liking what I see of this kids and he only loves around 20 miles from me so I'm happy to see a local guy come onto the scene with this fan friendly style. He's definitely passing the eye test for his balance, reflexes and agility. I'm not going to necessarily say a bigger loma, but I think the slipping of multitudes of pinches in a row is massively impressive and he comes back with crisp accurate and powerful combos.

I know he hasn't been tested yet, but c'mon, only 4 fights in, no negative record opponents. Good coach match up seeing as groves and Haye have that hands down solid jab style
          Last edited by TheCleaner; 10-28-2017, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X